Hypothetical Question Regarding Reptile Mites - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2020, 06:12 PM   #1
Brad Pard
Hypothetical Question Regarding Reptile Mites

If I were to buy a snake that unknowingly had mites, would I have to spray the entire room with Provent-a-Mite? Basically, what would be the most efficient way to kill mites and their eggs when the latter are laid in other places of the hypothetical room other than on the snake, enclosure, utensils, and temperature equipment?