Anyone know what happened with crestedgecko.com? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2004, 11:09 PM   #1
The BoidSmith
Anyone know what happened with crestedgecko.com?

Their web page is not loading. Has anyone dealt with them recently? I'm looking for a nice looking "fire" male. Any other breeder to recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Old 01-24-2004, 12:03 AM   #2
robin d.
alvare-
Noe and Kathleen Perez from Noah's Boas have some very nice crested availible. i have purchased from them and was VERY pleased. they are very good honest folks with amazing animals
hope this helps

Old 01-24-2004, 12:13 AM   #3
MGReptiles
alvaro,
As far as I knoow they are still there and doing well. I have talked to Garrick several times via email.. Try this www.crestedgecko.com

Old 01-24-2004, 03:45 AM   #4
NEWReptiles
I'm sure hes still up and running, Garrick has to be one of the most polite and honest breeders I have met to date. I have been to his shop, and I have seen first hand how wonderful his animals are.

I would give him a call before you buy elsewhere.

Old 01-24-2004, 06:13 AM   #5
northwoodsreps
HI,
Garrick had some computer problems. He should have everything up soon. You can contact him at snakemst@aol.com or 1-715-849-2344. He's still moving in the new facility so it's a little hard to get a hold of him. Good luck.

North Woods Reptiles
Jason

Old 01-24-2004, 06:16 AM   #6
northwoodsreps
Oops snakemstr@aol.com
Sorry about that.

North Woods Reptiles
Jason

Old 01-24-2004, 10:35 AM   #7
The BoidSmith
Thanks for the replies guys!

Kindly.

Old 01-26-2004, 07:34 PM   #8
northwoodsreps
Update

Hi,
If anyone still is having troubles the link threw ks doesn't work. All you have to do is type in www.crestedgecko.com. Garrick should be around soon he's working on moving in the new place check out the pics on the facility part of his site. I can't wait to see it in person on Thurs. The last time it was just a frame and freezing outside lol.

Thanx,
North Woods Reptiles
Jason

Old 01-27-2004, 07:24 PM   #9
sschind
He was probably having troubles while moving into his new facility. I just contacted him last week to put in an order for this spring and he got back to me right away.

Steve Schindler

Old 01-27-2004, 08:20 PM   #10
Eric Klees
I've talked to Garrick a few times but both times he didnt have what I wanted (was sold out). He seems great and have kept him in mind.

A couple people i've dealt with in the past a few times and was very pleased with the animals and service was great were SunDial Reptile (Loren Pennebaker) and Dragons Den (Kevin Dunne) Both have A++ quality stuff and were great to do business with.

Eric

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!