Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 123 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2017, 07:43 AM   #1221
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
With such blatant fanaticism, there is no logic, evidence, or the like that can get through to them.
Like the spell Charles Manson had over his followers.

Old 04-05-2017, 07:45 AM   #1222
yeloowtang
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
I know, he should have told you what he would be shipping. He should not have played games. I totally agree with you on that.

In hind sight, you still don't feel you should have given him your shipping address? If he shipped something to you that was not acceptable to you, then you still have the option for the lawsuit.
Funny how turtleman in this post seems to finally understand TY is playing games with her.. YOU KNOW, if TY would have told her I'm sending you a t+ we wouldn't be here (do you get that ??? )
you are spending too much time being brainwashed on Ty's forum about his single argument that he asked her twice for her address but she refused..

Here !! I'll explain to you again seeing as you have no comprehension and can't think on your own.

SHE NEVER, EVER refused to give him her address, she simply asked what he was sending before she did that.. he f!@#`d with her by playing games refusing to tell her what he's sending. told her twice she's not getting a T+

while I'm here, I read in earlier postings not too far back, about the official raffle post where it doesn't mention it being a t- bleu or the 3k

well Ty can't have it both ways, if he wants to use this argument, then he owes her a T+ because that is all he produced.

if he wants to argue that it doesn't mention produced by him on that raffle add, the he lured people in with false representations in the initial posting where he clearly mentions a blue t- and the 3k if none are produced. He lied.

he clearly refers to that initial add when it suits him, otherwise he would have sent the t+ and told everyone that is what they are getting.

no matter how you look at this , what angle you want to look at it, Ty is the most self absorbed #&&hole in the hobby. And like others who have mentioned it, everyone who supports Ty and aren't smart enough to see how wrong he is, is on my black list too.

like Thomas, I too would gladly support Michellle in taking him down..

OHHH and Turtleman, send me your address, I want to ship you something..

Old 04-05-2017, 10:14 AM   #1223
Sugarhedgie
See he has 6 t+ "That he is keeping"
And now says they are 3,000 not 5,000

He is putting a low value on them and IMO I know why (reasons for court). But it's not gonna work. He already valued them at 5,000

GAMES GAMES GAMES
Attached Images

Old 04-05-2017, 10:24 AM   #1224
KelcifersDragons
I think he's adjusted the value to the current market.

Old 04-05-2017, 10:58 AM   #1225
MikeCurtin
Doesn'matter why the value was changed. They were valued at 5k by him when he told Michelle he would not send her one because the raffle was not for a purple. If and when the court finds in her favor, depreciation wil not be factored in. Value at the time of contract breach should be the basis for any award.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:49 AM   #1226
nickolasanastasiou
To be fair, the person did ask what the prices are these days and Taesoon/Ty responded to that. That answer does not really relate to the conflict this thread is about (IMO). I consider them pretty much independent conversations.

Old 04-05-2017, 03:09 PM   #1227
AbsoluteApril
Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking.

Quote:
You posted screen shots of Ty asking you for your address so he can send you the tegu in the picture of the charity that was bred by him. You refused.
No, he asked for her address. She asked for clarification on what would be sent. HE REFUSED TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION. Now we are at this mess.

Old 04-05-2017, 07:02 PM   #1228
Andy_G
Quote:
Ty tired to give Michelle the tegu, Michelle refused. Even if Michelle would have given Ty her address and he sent her the Tegu, who is to say that Michelle would say that the sent tegu was not produce by Ty and now she has the 5,000 Purple Tiger and then she wants the 3,000 dollars. Ty decided to settle this in court. Instead Michelle now goes bad mouthing Ty to every organization that Ty is involved in. Sounds like some heart broken high school kid who just want to be loved and want people to feel bad for her.

Take your advice from before Michelle, post only things that relate to the court case. This posting just does round and round like a merry go round. tlmoon doesn't know the whole story, Thomas doesn't know the whole story. There is two sides to every story, Ty posted once, michelle 10,000 times.

Michelle what you are doing to other organizations that Ty is involved is very childish. It could add up to a court case against you. If you are not careful, Ty will be feeding your sugar gliders to his tegus by the time this is all said and done.

You posted screen shots of Ty asking you for your address so he can send you the tegu in the picture of the charity that was bred by him. You refused. Ty can't hold on to the prize forever. THAT IS THE END OF THE CASE, CASE CLOSED YOU LOSE.
A perfect case of personal bias interefering with judgement here. Good ol' boot lickin'.

Old 04-05-2017, 07:20 PM   #1229
Jawsofafrog
Ty owes a T+ or the $3000 simple as that..

Old 04-05-2017, 07:58 PM   #1230
Chris Kennard
So. Here we are. Making castles out of sand. Where is the confusion? If I were a judge, this would be cut and dry. Ty's puppy alone. Why? Here's why, again..."How many of you would be interested if I ran an online raffle for a baby albino tegu to be delivered in July? 100% of ticket sales would go to a good cause (non profit Iguana group) and each ticket would cost $100. If for any reason I do not produce any albino this year (chance of this happening will be almost none) I would pay the winner $3000 OUT OF MY OWN POCKET"! Did the "organization approve this message? Were they aware of this message? Ty solicited mainly his audience. How much of the organization's audience saw this? If I were a judge, all I would need to see is Ty's initial post, that HE AUTHORED. My judgement? Guilty...PAY UP!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu