Proceed with caution: gj_snakemaster - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Do these 3 pictures look like the same albino to you??
Yes, They are all the same albino. 0 0%
NO WAY, they are 3 different albinos. 35 100.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2005, 12:27 AM   #1
EriksReptiles
Proceed with caution: gj_snakemaster

Ok, I know many of you saw the post for an adult female albino ball python for only $2,000!! Luckly(mabe not so luckly) I was the first person to email him. But his pictures don't look like the same animal to me! He emailed me two more pictures beside the one that he had on the ad. NONE look the same to me!

The first picture is the one in his ad.
The second picture is the first he emailed me.
The third picture is the second picture that he emailed me.

I would appreciate as much feed-back as possible and as soon as possible!!

Thanks Erik
Attached Images

Old 08-10-2005, 12:49 AM   #2
pch101
The first and the third are definitely not the same snake, the second pic is not complete and not very close up either, so it is a really tough call. It does vaguely resembles the third pic, but is in my opinion, different from both the first and the third pics. In short, I would say that none of the pics match any of the others.

Old 08-10-2005, 12:50 AM   #3
Laura Fopiano
No way!! Based on the saddle formations and the white spots inside the saddles, they don't match up. Where's Ben Segal, he's great at this!!

Old 08-10-2005, 12:51 AM   #4
pch101
I looked them over again, and for all it is worth, I am 100% sure none of them are the same snake.

Old 08-10-2005, 12:53 AM   #5
pch101
The snakemaster needs to change his name to the fakemaster...

Old 08-10-2005, 12:55 AM   #6
LakesideBoas
Imho...

The two bottom pictures in no way resemble the top one.

I could argue that the two bottom pictures are of different sides of the snake, but in my eyes the dorsal blotches don't match up to each other either, so IMO they are three different snakes. Very nice snakes, but different.

**do they have a little red warning flag icon any where?**

Old 08-10-2005, 12:57 AM   #7
EriksReptiles
Yelp!! I didn't think any of these pictures matched either! I am really getting sick and tired with scamers. I can't wait till he emails me back with an excuse!

We should all search online to see where these pictures came from!! The one with the can with it........ I've seen it somewhere. Do you want to hear his excuse for the picture with the can in it and why it only loaded half of it! Here it is:
Quote:
uploaded this one and half of the other one and for some reason my ink ran out, dont ask me, somehow i used ink in copying, and it wont run until i replace my cyan, lol i know, its the stupidest thing ive ever heard, heres this one and half of the one with the can.
Thanks for all your imput guys! Keep it coming!!

Thanks Erik

Old 08-10-2005, 01:02 AM   #8
LakesideBoas
Ummm...

That is not possible. I think most of his computer problems are located between the keyboard and the chair...

I still can't find a little red warning flag icon, but I'm sure some are waving right now...got your running shoes on?

Old 08-10-2005, 01:09 AM   #9
pch101
I have seen that first pic somewhere before...

Old 08-10-2005, 01:28 AM   #10
The BoidSmith
When did he e-mailed you the third picture? The date written seems legit, although who knows who took it.

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!