Bibron's python - info needed asap! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 07-13-2006, 04:07 PM   #1
liquidleaf
Bibron's python - info needed asap!

Has anyone heard of a "Bibron's python", and if so, what are it's care requirements? Many animals were seized due to neglect at a pet store in my area and the SPCA is looking for care requirements. One of the animals is apparently a "Bibron's python", even the zoo vet who helped evaulate the animals had no clue what it was at first and thought it was venomous.

Can anyone give me any information at all about this type of snake? Scientific name? Range? Habitat requirements? I have not seen this snake (yet) and do not have a description of it, just the name.

Any information ASAP would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me or use the contact form on my website.

Thanks!

Old 07-13-2006, 04:31 PM   #2
liquidleaf
I found some more info - it's not a Bibron's python but Bibron's boa, and is Candoia bibroni, some call it a Fiji boa.

Old 07-13-2006, 04:40 PM   #3
liquidleaf
Please reply to the thread in "Arboreal Pythons/Boa" forum instead of this post. Thank you.

Old 07-14-2006, 01:49 PM   #4
liquidleaf
Found what I needed, thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!