SOLD!! Sumbawa Water Monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 06-20-2014, 05:51 PM   #1
Reptile Revolt
Sumbawa Water Monitor

We have a very nice hatchling Sumbawa Water Monitor available. It has a great disposition and is not shy at all.

We've been feeding it a varied diet of dubia roaches, chicken, ground turkey, pinkie rats, and boiled egg. It has been feeding daily from tongs and is very thick and hydrated.

$360/shipped....No Trades Please

Email us: ReptileRevolt@yahoo.com

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Animal's History: We received it a short while ago from Ben Siegel. It arrived in excellent condition and has been doing fantastic since arriving. Approximately 1-2 days after buying it, we were blessed with the opportunity to receive a USCB hatchling that we didn't expect to become available. We went ahead and purchased the USCB monitor with the understanding that we'd have to end up parting with the newly acquired Sumbawa. We paid $291 for him and the current price is exactly what we paid for him plus a bit more to offset the shipping so this is NOT a quick-flip and there is NOTHING wrong with him/her.

Pictures: The first picture is from Ben Siegel's auction and the second grainy-pic is from my POS phone. Hopefully Ben Siegel doesn't mind me using his picture but it is the same picture from his auction when I bid on him. But, I will say this about the pictures....this animal is way brighter than shown in the pictures. Regardless, I attached a link to some videos which demonstrate it's color, temperament and body weight/hydration since the pictures aren't all that great.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-23-2014, 03:53 PM   #2
burmese85
would you be interested I a trade for a juvenile ornate nile. not sure of the sex it is a little nippy but for a nile it is very well behaved. I paid $350 for it and with some time I think he could be tamed down quite a bit. he is beautiful nice blue color on his face and yes he has all his fingers toes and all his tail.please let me know

Old 06-23-2014, 04:11 PM   #3
Reptile Revolt
Why is it that no matter how many times you state "No Trades" people insist on submitting a trade offer? My goodness...
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-24-2014, 12:24 PM   #4
JerSep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile Revolt View Post
Why is it that no matter how many times you state "No Trades" people insist on submitting a trade offer? My goodness...
I wish this was FB so I could "like" this statement.... 1,000 times!

Old 06-25-2014, 12:34 AM   #5
Mr.Monitor
Would you be interested in a trade for a Juvi semi aggressive savannah monitor with only his back legs? LoL JK!

Old 06-25-2014, 01:20 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
let's all stick to people posting who are interested in buying the monitor, shall we? thank you
April (moderator)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!