A Holes on Parade - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 05-02-2005, 07:59 AM   #91
cthulhu77
I can clone sheep WHILE making a nutmeg spiced pot of French Roast Coffee...so there...
greg (who can also skip rope, chew gum, and rub his stomach all at the same time...no really)

Old 05-02-2005, 08:16 AM   #92
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Look again, then: This guy boasted about his IQ and then went on to bait Wes and taunt others on the board, that is REALLY not a smart thing to do.
But, perhaps it is your point (and mine) that no matter HOW high the numbers are, there are no guarantees as to actual behavior.
Lucille while it may not be the RIGHT thing to so. it has nothing to do with smarts. trust me i do not condone what he did but actually he did bait well and taunt well... which does show some intellegence... not everyone can do that. it's like giving someone enough rope to hang themselves... all you have to do is tie the knot, the rest they do to themselves

Old 05-02-2005, 08:25 AM   #93
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhu77
I can clone sheep WHILE making a nutmeg spiced pot of French Roast Coffee...so there...
greg (who can also skip rope, chew gum, and rub his stomach all at the same time...no really)
ok the most i can do is.... smoke a cig, play yatzee while sitting on the can (only place i can smoke in the house) while talking on the phone and writing down any info if i have to... now thats multitasking at its best

Old 05-02-2005, 08:41 AM   #94
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
Lucille while it may not be the RIGHT thing to so. it has nothing to do with smarts. trust me i do not condone what he did but actually he did bait well and taunt well... which does show some intellegence... not everyone can do that. it's like giving someone enough rope to hang themselves... all you have to do is tie the knot, the rest they do to themselves

Helloooo Robin, that is what we both are saying; behavior and intelligence are two different items.

Old 05-02-2005, 09:14 AM   #95
robin d.
yes but the correct termonology and context is also very important.let's look at it through something more familair: law: imagine a incorrect word or contex in a court room... that one single mistake could break the entire trial. it could also make or break an entire proposal to a client (depending on what type of law you are in).

Old 05-02-2005, 09:26 AM   #96
Lucille
Robin, you are absolutely correct.

Quote, from Robin:
"Look at my typing LOL and grmmar and even punctuation but these people still say i have this very high IQ and want me to be in all those smarty groups..."

(From the combination of the way you see the world and the way you are able to verbalize your conclusions, I can see how those smarty groups want you to join them).

Old 09-22-2005, 10:26 PM   #97
jsrocket
I see that things have changed a bit since the last time I was here. For the better. And yes, I will pay my membership fee again, if only for the BOI.

Old 09-23-2005, 05:15 AM   #98
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocket pud
I see that things have changed a bit since the last time I was here. For the better.
Hopefully you've changed since the last time you were here (for the better).

Old 09-23-2005, 06:59 AM   #99
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocket pud
I see that things have changed a bit since the last time I was here. For the better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Hopefully you've changed since the last time you were here (for the better).
Seeing your other post, you obviously haven't.

Old 09-23-2005, 09:53 AM   #100
Wilomn
How does that old saying go?

If it looks like ____ and smells like ____ then it must BE ............. pocket pud.

Yeah, I think that's the way it goes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!