cage for sale or trade prefer to trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 11:28 AM   #1
SerpenXotics
cage for sale or trade prefer to trade

this cage 4'W x 2 1/2'D x 3'H was built by a friend of mine but he moved to california. he sold it to me for $300.00 supposed to be cost of materials time ect because he had to move. Well I bought it almost a year ago and his dad finally delivered it this past week.I unfortunatly will not be able to use it due to my limited space.This cage was originally designed for frilled dragons so I decided to seal everything up and put locks on it so it could house any reptile venomous included.It is made from heavy materials and is a heavy cage but you can stand on it for sure.it has a pre wired maybe 36" floresent light so you can run it right into a circut. it has a spotlight cut out in the top with half inch wire underneath and has a overall clean appearance.It also obviously has branches screwed into the walls done very nice and secure.The only downfall in my opinion to this cage is the plexi-glass it is the thin stuff not the 1/4" I would prefer it to be.Here is what I am looking for anything! I am trying to get this thing out of my way who ever comes to me with the best offer fast wins.I also will deliver within a 2 hr drive from columbia sc for the right offer.

Contact User Check User
Old 11-07-2008, 12:09 AM   #2
JMExotics
hey i want that :P

Old 11-08-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
SerpenXotics
LMAO ok 1,000,000.00 and thats a deal
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #4
xanaxez
well considering it's an old post and the picture isnt even there any longer id sale it to them also for that price lol

Old 11-08-2008, 12:50 PM   #5
SerpenXotics
I gave them the cage at the june columbia show...
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-08-2008, 01:08 PM   #6
xanaxez
lol thats an even better deal to me.

Old 11-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #7
JMExotics
Hahah that ok I don't even wanna see the shipping/housing fee from Mike & Wendy since they were the ones that just delivered it after this last show! Good thing too cause i would have hated to carry that thing up to that second story apartment and then back down a month later!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread