TRADES for breeder size beardies! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 01-12-2011, 12:34 AM   #1
wildwildkingdom
TRADES for breeder size beardies!

We have a reptile club starting in Northern Wisconsin and I'm looking to trade some reps for male and female breeders with red, citrus, giant or other colors but I need to know their backgrounds. I'm donating these beardies to the club so the breeding can be traced. They are going to track the breeding, Punnett square time. They will breed them, incubate the eggs and hatch out the results. What a cool project for a young adult to do!
I have a list of reps that I'm willing to trade for breeders.
* Super Dwarf Retic - amery, male, he’s full grown at 7 ft. and tame. $500 value.

Green Tree Python - female, 1.5 yrs. old, has retained her blue spots and has a wicked blue tail. She is a petite little thing but is a great eater and the big bonus is she is puppy dog tame! $300 value.

Tegu, Argentine B/W – Female adult, she is tame and used for educational purposes. She is 3.5’ and not fully grown. She is in perfect condition. $400 value.

Super Tiger Retic / het albino – ’10 babies 3 ft. and eating f/t. med rats. $350 value.

Red Blood Pythons / het albino – ’10 babies, 1.1 and eating f/t. fuzzy rats. $300 value for both.

I can email other photos if you would like, just let me know.

These are trade prices and they are all perfect health. Also considering trades on Frilled dragons and Uromastyx.

The kids need breeder and we need to know the history if you can provide it that would help.
Thanks, pat

Thanks and please contact me if you can help. Pictures of potential trades would be nice
Pat

pat@wildwildkingdom.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-12-2011, 10:44 AM   #2
shocker123
intersted in cash for the green tree if so pm me please Thanks Ryan

Old 01-13-2011, 04:16 PM   #3
LampropeltisCollector
i want this one sooo bad and i have a bearded dragon that is a good breeder id be willin to trade email me at coralsnake712@live.com!!!!!

Old 01-15-2011, 12:46 PM   #4
SilverRaichu
I have a red female bearded dragon, though she hasnt met a male before, she is of breeder age and will be a great breeder,
interested in the green tree python, pm me if your interested

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!