Breeding Room - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
BaseballBeardies
Breeding Room

I am thinking building a little shed to put bearded dragos in , I've seen plenty of cages with beaded dragons in them but I want to see a breeding facility. So please anyone could you pos some pictures of what you have.
Thanks

Old 02-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
spyder79
Personally i have a room in my home setup just for the reptiles and the insects nothing special just vivs wherever they fit lol. I have thought about building a shed of sorts for them but the problem would be permits, heating/air control, and stability in storms. Hope someone has what you are looking for bro.

Old 02-13-2010, 09:23 PM   #3
angie.h
Check out rockinardragonz.com,their site is listed in the beardie classified sponsor link...their facility is really nice and it's in their house.

Old 02-13-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
BaseballBeardies
would love pics brian, im really just looking for how people have theyre vivs set next to one another

Old 02-13-2010, 09:32 PM   #5
BaseballBeardies
they have some nice setups. Come on people in the biz citrus dragons, ed clark, baltimore beardies,etc where you at

Old 02-14-2010, 12:23 AM   #6
Bearded Ambitions
Well i'm in process of moving all my dragons atm from the finished basement i have to a room upstairs. Here are the babie/juvi setups.

Next im moving all dragons from tanks/cages to rubber maid tubs on racks to save space and maximize lighting and heat.

Old 02-14-2010, 08:38 AM   #7
BaseballBeardies
Real nice, anyone else

Old 02-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #8
pgwdragons
I dont currently have any full pics of just my building. but in some of my dragon pics posts, in the background you can kind of see some of my stuff.
I have a 10x20 long building.. at the entrance to your left is a rack w/ 58 qt rubbermaid tubs that have some of my dragons.. and all of my leopard geckos on it... incubators next to that... to the right... arachnid rack system.. meal worm colonies and superworm colonies... against back wall... i have one rack similar to the first w/ the rubber maids but just dragons.. next to it.. same... and next to that.. a 4x8... double stack cage system I built for my females

Old 02-16-2010, 02:45 PM   #9
DiamondDen
New breeding room

Here is a room we just started setting up, this is my new cage idea. the nice thing about these they are light and can be moved very easy unlike melamine.

Old 02-16-2010, 03:24 PM   #10
Ed Clark
I like 4ft Boa Masters.

THe light set up was Nicole's idea and works well. when the UVB and basking lights shut off the night glow bulb clicks on to add a lil heat in the winter so there is no big temp drop. all are on timers, that makes it simple as the lights click on and off by themselves.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!