For Sale Russian Tortoise eggs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-22-2017, 07:44 PM   #1
rbetz-Tortstork
Russian Tortoise eggs

That's right, you read it correctly. A russian laid eggs today. I can ship them tomorrow. For details and disclosures please visit Tortstork.com. Please understand his is a risk, you must want to hatch your own tortoise in the worst way to take a risk like this. Because I don't know if they are fertile or not, I can't predict fertility. I can say I have shipped eggs snd they have been fertile and hatched. Eggs are $125 each plus shipping. If you have any questions or concerns please email me tortstork@gmail.com.

Tomorrow is the last day I can ship the eggs.

Disclaimer of warranties and liability. Buyer assumes all risks in connection with the purchase of one or more tortoise/turtle eggs. Seller cannot guarantee that egg will arrive intact, or that egg will be fertile. Seller will appropriately pack egg to protect it during shipping, but shipping is provided by third parties over whom seller has no control. Seller cannot determine at the time of shipping if egg is fertilized. Seller shall have no liability for any claims, causes of action, or the like a rising at law or equity in connection with the sale and/or shipment of tortoise/turtle eggs, and moreover, shall have no liability for incidental, consequential, and/or special damages; although it is the intent of the parties that seller shall bear no liability, the parties further agree that sellers liability is explicitly limited to the amount paid for the egg or eggs which are the subject of the transaction. Buyer is buying egg or eggs in "as is" condition and is not relying on any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2017, 11:30 PM   #2
Big Time Reptiles
Surely you jest?

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-23-2017, 12:01 AM   #3
Jeff Godbold
Will you throw in a picture of a baby Russian tortoise in case the egg doesn't hatch? It's only fair...

Old 08-23-2017, 04:13 AM   #4
rbetz-Tortstork
Lynn, I assure you I don't jest. This is NOT for everyone. This is for tortoise owners out there that want to experience hatching their own tortoise. When I was younger, I asked a bunch of breeders to give me this opportunity and sell me an egg. I even offered to buy the egg full price of a hatchling. Everyone told me it can't be done. I'm telling you, it can be done and I have done it. Come visit Tortstork.com and see for yourself. Please also feel free to email me directly if you have any further questions, I'm very enthusiastic about answering any concerns you might have.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2017, 04:17 AM   #5
rbetz-Tortstork
Jeff, if you wish that I throw in a picture of a baby hatchling, I'm sure I can pull that off, I have a few pictures stored on my phone. I'm here to provide great customer service to any customer and come through with any reasonable request. If you want to discuss more about this matter, or have any other fantastic ideas like the one you have suggested here, please email me at tortstork@gmail.com, I would be happy to listen and take any advice you pass along.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2017, 11:05 AM   #6
bklynsfinest312
This would be a great idea if it was priced lower at like 50$ an egg even i would be interested, but I've seen cb russians for sale at 125$ so it wouldn't make sense to take the chance on an egg at that price. I do understand the concept that some people would like to hatch it on their own. Just suggestions not trying to bash you. Good luck!

Old 08-23-2017, 12:01 PM   #7
Blakka13
I think it's a great Idea!!!! Good luck Jeff

Old 08-23-2017, 01:32 PM   #8
Kapidolo Farms
Harold Carty had done this frequently in the 1980's and early 1990's. As I recall many people were really happy with the process. Some of those eggs traveled much further than just within the US.

Old 08-23-2017, 01:48 PM   #9
rbetz-Tortstork
Anybody have Harold's contact?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2017, 04:37 PM   #10
Kapidolo Farms
Unfortunately Harold Passed away some time ago. I wrote an obit for him that was in the CTTC Tortuga Gazette. I'm willing to bet he still holds a global record for more species bred by a single individual.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!