Wanted Small 4-6 box rack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-12-2010, 02:58 AM   #1
Sssnakemom31
Small 4-6 box rack

Hi, looking for a belly-heated rack for some Kenyan sand boas - used is fine, but must look good and work perfectly! Not looking to spend over $100.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
TheCrimsonGhost
Hello, I don't know if you seen my add in here? I have a 4 tub Nature's Spirit rack. It has 2 28 qt. tubs and 2 12 qt. tubs. It can hold 3 28 qt. tubs or 6 12 qt. tubs. This would be a great rack for an adult trio of Sand Boas or you could get 4 more 12 qt. tubs and use it for 6 sub adult sand boas. I know you said you are looking for a rack with belly heat and this rack has back heat, but since this is an enclosed pvc rack the back heat radiates up the back and heats up the back of the shelves in back and creates a hot spot. It also heats up the inside of the tub and you are able to get a more stable ambient air temp, especially if your room is cooler then the desired ambient air temperature for your sand boas. I used this rack to grow up Ball Pythons, which have similar heating requirements. This rack would work great for sand boas and has been used for under a year and is pretty much brand new. This rack is also right in your price range. I am asking $100 for this rack. This rack is around $178 brand new. I could also deliver this rack to the Taylor MI show if you attend that show. For pictures of this rack check out my add in this section. Jon Longuski

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!