Spotted Mexican Milks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 07-21-2015, 05:31 AM   #1
kingpinreptiles
Exclamation Spotted Mexican Milks

Have a spotted clutch due to hatch soon.. not many eggs in the clutch so they will likely go fast. Inquire today to get your name on a waiting list.

I dont know anyone else producing the Applegate Spotteds this year so this might be your only chance..

Babies are $300-$500 each depending on amount of spots.

If youre looking for a challenge I have a 2014 female that is still being force fed weanling tails. She is available for $350 shipped. Serious inquiries only on her please.. I would rather keep her and force feed her myself than sell her to someone who will just let her die...
Also the pic of her is from last year, she is bigger now and her spots are yellow.

Pictured is the 2014 spotted and some adults.

mikefedzen@yahoo.com

412-297-1028
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!