RTB Hypo Trans and almost RTB Hypo 50% het zero Females - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 01-13-2019, 03:22 PM   #1
exoticpetsbybobbie
RTB Hypo Trans and almost RTB Hypo 50% het zero Females

I have a proven 3 year old Orange Hypo Trans female available as well as a 1 year old Citrus Hypo 50% het zero female from a genetic stripe line. I bred the hypo trans last year and she produced 100 viable eggs/babies (around 110 eggs in total) - 3 large clutches). I am looking to downsize and do not need so many hatchlings to take care of so just keeping a few pets. Both of these girls have good temperaments and eat greens, dubia, and supers very well. Would like $475 shipped for the two. Please text me if interested. 715-590-2340. Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-13-2019, 03:25 PM   #2
exoticpetsbybobbie
Another picture of Romi, the orange hypo trans female.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2019, 12:16 AM   #3
exoticpetsbybobbie
Still available. Will sell these girls separately.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2019, 12:16 AM   #4
exoticpetsbybobbie
Still available. Feel free to text me an offer - 715-590-2340.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2019, 09:50 AM   #5
Snakeguy46
New at this? What would be an Ideal male to breed to the proven female and what male for the younger one? Any pictures for the Citrus Hypo?

Old 01-30-2019, 10:01 AM   #6
exoticpetsbybobbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeguy46 View Post
New at this? What would be an Ideal male to breed to the proven female and what male for the younger one? Any pictures for the Citrus Hypo?
First three pics are the Citrus Hypo 50% het zero. I would personally pair her to a zero, hypo zero, hypo het zero, or het hypo/zero to help prove her out. A male with a genetic stripe or from a genetic stripe line would be even more perfect. The hypo trans would do best with a red, orange, or citrus, het trans and either visual or het hypo. I may consider selling 2 more RTB females (one proven) if you are trying to get started. I am downsizing and it seems my new male may not be doing his job. One is a zero possible het hypo/trans and the other is a proven Citrus Hypo. Feel free to text me 715-590-2340.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2019, 09:51 PM   #7
Snakeguy46
Citrus Hypo 100% Het Zero, 50% Het Trans/wit

Found a male that may work, this would if the males genes are correct prove your female out. Let me get back to you. Thanks

Old 01-30-2019, 11:50 PM   #8
exoticpetsbybobbie
Both females are pending as of now.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-31-2019, 07:22 PM   #9
Snakeguy46
OK, please let us know if they or any others for sale. Thanks again.

Old 01-31-2019, 09:17 PM   #10
exoticpetsbybobbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeguy46 View Post
OK, please let us know if they or any others for sale. Thanks again.
I didn't receive payment as expected on the hypo citrus 50% het zero female, so she is still available as of now.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!