Free Redfoot Male to a good home in the St. Louis area, no shipping - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 05-29-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
huff747
Free Redfoot Male to a good home in the St. Louis area, no shipping

Our living plans are changing and our redfoot male could use a new home. He's a male, about 10 inches long. Fed on a variety of greens, fruits, protein, and occasionally mazuri and/or zoomed. Wife works in the schools so he gets lots of time in the summer out in the yard. I have a 100 gallon Rubbermaid stock tub that I use some indoors that I can include as well.

He came from a Petco so no lineage on him and my main concern is a good home.

Thanks.
Attached Images

Old 06-11-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
tegoa78
Have you found a home for him yet? I've been looking for an established redfoot for a while now. I work in Effingham, Illinois so I'm not very far, and could make the trip to pick him up (actually run on the ambulance here and we are in st.louis area all the time lol.) You can reach me easier at jramz@hotmail.com if you're interested in discussing it. Thanks

Old 06-17-2013, 08:39 PM   #3
huff747
He's in his new home. Thanks John.

Old 05-01-2020, 05:46 AM   #4
Archosauria1
Interested

I’ve been looking for a male to keep my female RFT. Where are you located? I’m in NY.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!