Albino Piebald - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-14-2005, 09:33 AM   #1
groovygeckos
Albino Piebald

Hey Everyone , Just wondering if anyone can tell me where i can see and Albino Piebald BP ? Thanks in advance , i have heard theyre VERY nice looking (if in fact they have been produced yet ) and just curious .

Just wasnt sure if someone was 'pulling my leg'

Old 09-14-2005, 11:20 AM   #2
Junkyard
Here you go post #28

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=71446&page=1

Old 09-14-2005, 11:23 AM   #3
Junkyard
So you know you better get a mop to clean up the drool......

I sure had to, everytime I see it my tongue drags along the floor. The albino piebald is offically my favorite ball python morph. It only took me a few years to see a ball python morph I just have to have.

Old 09-14-2005, 11:53 AM   #4
DragonCharm
I'd guess if any are sold at all I'd expect pricing well in excess of $50k. Since the lav albinos are $20k for males and $40k for females I'd imagine at least double that with the addition of pied......

Old 09-14-2005, 01:10 PM   #5
groovygeckos
HOLY CRAP X 2 ! LOL Thanks for the link , I probably never would have found it having not spent much time in the BP forum .

BP`s arent really my thing since years ago , but that sure sparks some interest again .

So thats Lavender too , Any idea what that the difference would be if it werent Lav ?

Seriously , I`m not even sure what a Lavender looks like

Old 09-14-2005, 01:14 PM   #6
groovygeckos
Quote:
ball python morph I just have to have.
Ditto

Quote:
well in excess of $50k.
Just maybe not in this lifetime.

Old 09-14-2005, 02:15 PM   #7
CJBianco
The Albino Piebald hasn't been produced (or made public) yet. The only publically known crosses with the Piebald are the Lavendar Albino Piebald and the Pastel Piebald.

Personally, I don't dig the Lavendar Albino too much. I'm waiting on the Albino Piebald myself! That's going to be HOT!!!

And the Albino Piebald will be HANDS DOWN the hottest morph ever to exist -- past, present, or future!!!

(What else can you expect from a combination of the two most popular morphs, right? LOL)

[insert drool here]

Chris

Old 09-14-2005, 03:09 PM   #8
groovygeckos
Well that Lav Pied Albino is killer ! I just dont know the difference between a Lavendar Albino and a "Normal" Albino .

Is it just a linebred (the Lav) color added ?

Please, Excuse me maybe im just thinking Geckos.

Old 09-14-2005, 03:22 PM   #9
CJBianco
Oh! Don't get me wrong...the Lavendar Albino Piebald IS killer! (I just prefer the normal High Contrast Albino over the Lavendar Albino. That's all.)

The normal (High Contrast) Albino and the Lavendar Albino are totally different genetics. No line breeding.

There are a few lines of Albinos (High Contrast, Caramel, and Lavendar) and they're all different genetics.

Hope that helps...

Chris

Old 09-14-2005, 03:39 PM   #10
groovygeckos
So a Lav and a Caramel bred together will not produce Albinos.(?)

Different strains of Albino alltogether im guessing . Got It !

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!