help! please take some indonesian garter babies!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 07:02 PM   #1
Meshuggah
help! please take some indonesian garter babies!!!

ok so not many people will want to buy my garters babies because shes an indonesian garter snake. she is pure bred and her babies will be. ok i need names and people i can count on to sell these babies to. since not many people want them i am selling at a cheap price- 15$-20$ depending on the 1st to reply

she will have 30+ babies 90-100 days after hibernation and i will keep them for 2-3 weeks to teach them and get them to be survivers. please anybody i need ur help to sell these because not many people will buy.

i am giving free shipping to the 1st 5 people that would like 1, or 2, or 3+

p.s. this site looks quite deserted to me so prove me wrong please? i want to see if anyone is here.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-07-2006, 09:02 PM   #2
Cat_72
The site isn't deserted, but there just aren't a lot who post in this particular forum.

Good luck finding homes for all of your babies.

Old 06-08-2006, 05:33 AM   #3
Meshuggah
thanx! but i need homes!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-08-2006, 01:42 PM   #4
Andromeda
Would it be possible for you to post a pic?

Old 06-08-2006, 03:34 PM   #5
Meshuggah
i can post a pic of my indo but not her babies cuz u know ther not born yet
= )

i hope this takes photobucket!!!

i have over 100 pics of her but i dont feel lik posting alot.

anyways her boyfriend will have the same pattern and colors but hes male.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-10-2006, 04:37 AM   #6
pbienek
She is beautiful

Do you care for them pretty much the same way you would any other garter? I have been keeping garters for several years now and I think she is a very interesting looking snake. I would love to have a few. Hold onto my email address and when they become available, let me know. I am at azcopperpenny@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Penny

Old 06-11-2006, 02:51 PM   #7
Meshuggah
omg thank you so much! u have made my day! ok well ill email u

yes they are just like garters except a clutch of another indo's babies were very into worms and pinkie parts. since now this birth is going to be from my garter i do not know how they will react to different foods. hopefully i can get them all onto pinkie parts as soon as possible so i dont have to worry about owners feeding only feeder fish and them getting thiamine (B1) defieciency and it would be cheaper.

omg but how many would you like? since u have made my day i will give you a deal. if you buy 2 i will give you 1-3 for free. you can choose how many you want and i am awarding you with great praise. thank you so much
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2006, 04:14 PM   #8
pbienek
Thank you. I am not sure how many I want. I guess it depends more on how many you will have. I have several friends and family that love garters as much as I do, so I would like to buy about 10 of them, if that is all right? Do you have a Paypal account so that I could pay for them that way? Also, how much would 10 of them cost including shipping to Peoria, AZ 85381? Thank you. Penny

Old 06-11-2006, 07:43 PM   #9
Meshuggah
o ok well yesssss! OMG 10! I LOVE YOU! LOL OK so let me calculate it all...

ok so ur total is 105$
srry but its 15$X10= 150$
and if 3X15$=45$
then 150$-45$= 105$

i hope the price is ok! well i will DEFINANTLY keep you on my list!

seriosly you have made me so happy!

and i do not know the price for shipping to arizona but im in cali so it shouldnt be much and i dont have a paypal account but my friend does so maybe he can let me do it through his account with him.

I LOVE YOU... lol just kidding
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-13-2006, 01:55 AM   #10
pbienek
Thank you

$105 is fine with me. Once they are born and ready to be shipped, give me the name of the Paypal account and I will send money. I would appreciate it that when we get to that point, we could email each other directly so we do not have to share our financial info with the public. My email address is azcopperpenny@yahoo.com. Thanks again.
Penny

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread