Good Guy Robert Johnson Curbside2go - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2010, 10:32 AM   #1
Cp3_Pythons
Robert Johnson Curbside2go

This is LONG pat due but Well due I've been dealing with Robert for about a year now
Robert offers feeders ( He offer's Rats) in VA, Flexwatt heat tape as well as Bp's (Simply Stunning Collection If I may say) His prices on feeders are the Lowest in the area And after moving back to Richmond I still continue to get My feeders from him simply becuase I've seen the other guys stock they dont compare in price Nor quality. Robert gets to know or trys to get to know all weekly customers on a first name basis And try's to make you getting your feeders easy as possible as well as the Bp's he offers
Two weeks ago Robert hadnt heard from me so he emailed me asking if I would need feeders Yes He emailed me I was having car troubles and it had slipped my mind But IMO to have a company email you (NOW IM SAYING HE WILL DO IT ALL THE TIME) asking if you need something goes above and beyond your normal Cust. Service Now keep in mind I was having car troubles and My car wouldnt of made it to him He was going outta state to Take care of other things And offered to meet me half way ( turned out ALOT MORE THAN HALF WAY) which Greatly helped me out.

For these reasons I would recommend Curbside2go/ Robert Johnson to ANY one who needs Feeders or for anyone who wants to add some of the finest Bp morphs available to there collection.

Robert Johnson is one of the GOOD GUYS out there You cant go wrong with him If your picking up Feeders or having a Bp shipped to by Robert Please belive you are in GOOD hands and will be impressed with your purchase

Old 05-10-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
redhood23
i cannot find his website anymore. what happened to it? i was gonna get some heat tape but cant find him

Old 05-11-2010, 01:06 AM   #3
Cp3_Pythons
Shoot him an Email @ robert.johnson@curbside2go.com He responds to email quickly just dont leave the subject line Blank (put something on the lines of Heat Tape). Idk about the website But I do know for a Fact the email addy works

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!