Inquiry PetroGenetics aka Cory Petrovcik - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-21-2016, 12:29 PM   #1
BrooklynJoe
Question PetroGenetics aka Cory Petrovcik

I wanted inquire any good or bad guy info on this person, I am watching this person's ads closely before a purchase and wanted to know who has confirmed transactions with purchasing animals from him. This person has no trader rating I wish we could get a standard requirement to legit a person's ad or transactions I'm really posting to see what's out there on him before I proceed with a possible transaction. Does anyone with real history here, and a trader rating have had any roll of the dice transaction with him or has anyone had any and can provide a screen shot, emails stamps, etc... As proof of business with this individual ?

-thanks Joe

Old 05-21-2016, 03:54 PM   #2
senusenu
Google brought this one up first: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=490868

Old 05-22-2016, 12:10 AM   #3
BrooklynJoe
Thanks Jessica the problem I'm having is finding confirmed transactions not suspicious sales, I want to confirm if this person is legit

Old 05-22-2016, 10:25 PM   #4
PetroGenetics
Hey Joe, I sent you a dozen pics and videos of the VPI females you were interested in after you called me. If you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call or text me. Add me on Facebook, I post on all the boa forums daily. As far as references look me up there I have many happy customers posting new pics of the babies they purchased from me and writing references on my page. Hope this helps. Again dont hesitate to call or text. (407)-433-7165

Thanks Cory P.

Old 06-04-2016, 12:14 PM   #5
IslandArboreals
Cory is good to go. Great animals, great breeder.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!