Inquiry Fauna user mattk24 some things don't add up any info?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2016, 06:52 PM   #1
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Fauna user mattk24 some things don't add up any info??

Ad up for Abronia. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=575070

Matt Kenton says he lives in San diego but he just friend requested me on facebook says he lives in McAllen texas. I would be real careful sending money. Lots of things do not add up in the add and on here. And he is offering the same animals on his facebook page.
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2016, 07:29 PM   #2
matk24
I think you have fear, about my animals and prices. or not Jay?
Just let all sale our animals correctly, if you dont want to buy its your problem, any pick up is accepted at san diego area,
if any body want my abronia, is not your problem you are so jealous!!!

Old 05-14-2016, 07:30 PM   #3
wohlerswi
Thanks Jay. I thought just the wording in his ad was suspect. You're probably right. Did you ask him where he is located? Some people move and never update their profiles. I just emailed him and I'll update anything I hear too.
Will

Old 05-14-2016, 07:39 PM   #4
Jay Sommers Reptiles
I have no fear of you, your animals or your prices. Are you kidding? Something about your ad and you smells fishy. That's it. You just joined. You've never posted before this recent ad. You make odd claims your wording is suspect. You live in Texas and your profile says San Diego. So that's it.

Old 05-14-2016, 07:40 PM   #5
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Jealous of Abronia? Me? Haha funny.

Old 05-14-2016, 07:49 PM   #6
matk24
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
Jealous of Abronia? Me? Haha funny.
If not why are you bothering me, i just joined here to sell some of my animals, if i moved to san diego i think is not your problem.. yes, i dont updated my fb profile, cause i live at san diego only for short periods.

i know you. please sell your reptiles, let me sell my animals and thats all folk.

take care of your lizards axolotl, frogs, etc, leave me alone. dont lie please if you dont know who i am.

Old 05-14-2016, 07:54 PM   #7
Jay Sommers Reptiles
You think I'm jealous of you because of your lizards? You think that I'm using this as some tactic because I think you are competition for me? Do your homework.
I'm sure the moderators will clear this up shortly.

Old 05-14-2016, 08:04 PM   #8
matk24
Quote:
You think I'm jealous of you because of your lizards? You think that I'm using this as some tactic because I think you are competition for me? Do your homework.
I'm sure the moderators will clear this up shortly.
Some day in the past you Joined too, and i dont think you had a welcome like this. moderators know each day new users join to this forum, if my english is not good, that is not suspect, my language is not your problem and is not a reason to attack me like you are doing. also my animals are available for pick up at SAN DIEGO AREA or national shipping, they have about 3 years with me, but i repeat it again, that is not your problem. ok, bye and please erase my name from your threads or posts. thank you for nothing.

Old 05-14-2016, 08:07 PM   #9
Jay Sommers Reptiles
sure Matt those animals are 3 year captives sure whatever you say.

Old 05-14-2016, 08:15 PM   #10
matk24
Quote:
sure Matt those animals are 3 year captives sure whatever you say.
i buyed them, 3 years ago, the origin i think is not the problem, i think some they may be are WC but more than 3 years with me can ensure a good quality, and a good breeder couple. if you dont trust in me, i'm sorry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
matt jay, matt kenton