Inquiry Anthony Gonzalez (dragon king 24-7) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2016, 08:18 PM   #1
btmansfi
Anthony Gonzalez (dragon king 24-7)

Anyone have any experiences with this user? He approached me with a possible trade offer for 2 of his green tree pythons. Doing my due diligence.

Old 05-19-2016, 11:07 AM   #2
btmansfi
Nothing??

Old 05-19-2016, 12:26 PM   #3
Pasodama
Don't know this person but, with the poor Karma he has (red "chiclet" in profile), he must have rubbed some people, on this forum, the wrong way. Perhaps you should check his posting history to see what it may be or look to see if there are any clues that would indicate anything about him.
Just a thought.

Old 05-19-2016, 12:49 PM   #4
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Don't know this person but, with the poor Karma he has (red "chiclet" in profile), he must have rubbed some people, on this forum, the wrong way. Perhaps you should check his posting history to see what it may be or look to see if there are any clues that would indicate anything about him.
Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon king 24-7 View Post
Mind your own business. No one asked u. Im not scared of the punk ass feds. Lol mind your own business, you'll live longer. & ppl wont want to beat your ass for being nosey for butting in on a convo that didnt include you.

Deb, good instincts, you have

Old 05-19-2016, 05:04 PM   #5
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Deb, good instincts, you have
Deb is taking what I call...The "common sense" approach.

Old 05-19-2016, 07:12 PM   #6
Dragon king 24-7
Yes I had some harsh words with a nosey person but not once have I ever scammed anyone on here. You don't know the whole story behind my harsh response to this nosey person.

Old 05-20-2016, 09:19 AM   #7
emdmorris
"Harsh words" just doesn't have the same ring to it as "threatening bodily harm", unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Old 05-20-2016, 09:45 AM   #8
Dragon king 24-7
Yea myb not but like I said you ppl DO NOT know the whole story. I am not apologizing for a nosey prik that felt offense on Wat I was saying. Get a tissue for your issues. Is my modo.
It's a free country n freedom of speech is a right we all have.
I've done plenty of business on fauna n not once have I ever scammed anyone. Oh well we had harsh words said to one another but doesn't stop the fact that I conduct business in a professional matter.

Old 05-20-2016, 09:47 AM   #9
Dragon king 24-7
And not ONCE did I threaten them. Read the post right!!!!!
I JUST TOLD THEM TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS NOT ONCE DID I THREATENED.

Old 05-20-2016, 12:57 PM   #10
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Yea myb not but like I said you ppl DO NOT know the whole story. I am not apologizing for a nosey p**k that felt offense on Wat I was saying. Get a tissue for your issues. Is my modo.
I don't even know what the quote is from, but if you cannot conduct yourself professionally on a public forum; how do you act in private?

Quote:
It's a free country n freedom of speech is a right we all have.
True, however that does not include threats.

Quote:
I've done plenty of business on fauna n not once have I ever scammed anyone. Oh well we had harsh words said to one another but doesn't stop the fact that I conduct business in a professional matter.

Then I suggest you have those customers come here and share their experiences with you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anthony gonzalez