SOLD!! Radix; if you are into garters you should look at this. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 05-24-2016, 08:37 AM   #1
liasis314
Radix; if you are into garters you should look at this.

True radix haydeni 100% T+ albino crossed to true red haydeni. I crossed a T+ albino male collected in Douglas Co. Nebraska to a Red Female collected in Woodbury Co. Iowa. Babies are $50 each plus $55 shipping per box. None are showing red yet. I will not guarantee sex, I will just do my best. If you want to turn this into a taxonomic debate about radix versus haydeni, then I will simply not sell to you. Photos of the adults, NOT FOR SALE. Feeding on small worms right now. No Trades. Know your laws; I will not ship to anywhere where radix are protected.

email me at sbostwickreptiles@gmail.com I will not answer fauna messaging.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2016, 07:51 AM   #2
BLUESIRTALIS
WOW, NICE SNAKES! LOOK'S LIKE THE ALBINO IS T- THOUGH.

Old 05-27-2016, 06:10 PM   #3
kingpinreptiles
It does look t neg, any head shots?

Old 05-30-2016, 02:58 PM   #4
TOMMYTRADIX
nothing about this garter says t- to me. looks exactly like the current t+ radix that are availible.

Old 05-31-2016, 07:35 AM   #5
BLUESIRTALIS
THE FIRST PIC FROM FAR AWAY LOOKED T+, BUT THE CLOSE UP LOOK'S T-. IT COULD BE THE LIGHTING OR THE PIC MAKING IT LOOK THAT WAY, BUT T+ SHOULD HAVE A DARKER CARAMEL LOOK TO IT. NICE LOOKING SNAKES EITHER WAY AND IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE NEW BLOODLINES!

Old 06-02-2016, 01:05 PM   #6
Constrictor Creations
Any way to buy a guaranteed 1.1?

Old 06-03-2016, 10:50 AM   #7
hoopstar787
I took the jump and got two. Labeled male n female. But to me to small to pop or probe not worried. Packed perfect and arrived on time. Thanks again to Steve.

Old 09-10-2016, 01:20 AM   #8
TOMMYTRADIX

This is T- notice how white he is compared to the wheat/tan color of his.

Old 09-12-2016, 02:18 PM   #9
BLUESIRTALIS
How do you know the orange leaking through is not giving his animal a darker appearance. I thought T+ at first too, but looking at the pic close up made me think it could be t- either way these are some very nice little radix!

Old 09-12-2016, 03:47 PM   #10
TOMMYTRADIX
Orange leaking through?? That snake is 100% without a doubt t+ I'll put my collection on it lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!