anyone know john garcia? beware! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2004, 10:12 PM   #1
TIGERRETIC
Thumbs down anyone know john garcia? beware!

hey i was wondering if anyone knows john garcia that lives in cula vista in c.a. his email address was hakiemmayo@yahoo.com. his so called partner says he moved to las vegas. kind of strange. he dosent know his email or telephone #.i did a trade with him for a 8' gravid boa that was just over 6 foot and was not even pregnant! as was stated.the best part was he sent the snake in 30 deg weather without any heat packs. i thought the snake was dead! thank god i got the snake back to proper health and is doing great now.i was wondering if anyone knows him or did any buisness with him. beware! and i would appriciate if anyone has any info on this guy. thanks alot

Old 06-05-2004, 06:01 PM   #2
David Reid
Probably Chula Vista...

and it is down by the Mexican boarder.

Old 06-06-2004, 12:30 AM   #3
TIGERRETIC
Chula vista California 91911

no it was Chula vista California 91911. so if anyone is from there or knows anything just let me know thanks!

Old 06-06-2004, 05:53 PM   #4
KolleenJ
I dont exactly know WHO he is, but last season someone by that e-mail address contacted me about trading an ALBINO ball for some granite burms(one pair to be exact). I wasnt about to get suckered to that one...I mean COME ON!! Anyway, he sent me "references" from 3 or 4 people, that all typed exactly like him, all @ yahoo all responding within 3-5 min. of eachother. No matter what, he wouldnt ship first and so on so fourth. I posted an inquiry about him and got nothing, so in short, id have to say BEWARE of this one.

Kolleen Jenks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!