First Herp of the year here in Kansas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2006, 09:36 PM   #1
sppeavy
First Herp of the year here in Kansas

Hello everyone! I found a red-sided garter snake crossing the road today. The next week here its supposed to be in the 70s, so im going to do some early herping. Any locals intrested in looking for some critters? I am moving to Texas in a few weeks and I would like to show at least one person my spots. I would like to hear future stories of future finds in these spots. Anyone wanting to do some herping around Topeka-Manhattan Kansas, please email me at sppeavy@hotmail.com. I will be going out tommorrow, so let me know soon. Later all.