I might lose my job... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2010, 03:00 PM   #1
AK907
Angry I might lose my job...

Last week there was $430 missing from the safe. This has been a problem recently. Week before this there was $250 missing. And so on and so forth. We have one of those safes with the little trays to drop money so once it is in there no one but the manager has access to it. The money was from a drop made by a girl who signed for it and everything (who for some reason ALWAYS works the days were are short, who started working here when the problems started and who is also dating the guy who was fired a few months back from here for... STEALING MONEY!!!). There are a lot more details in that arena, but the evidence points towards her and her name was on the slip. Well she was fired because of it, but now they are turning thier accusations on ME because I also worked that day! They are going over the cameras tomorrow to try to pin it on me because although she was fired, I'm thier next suspect. I handle money all day. I use the safe frequently. Dropping money, getting change, etc. Just my luck they are going to see me counting money or making a drop or something and say I did it! It makes no nevermind to them that after the money goes in the tray that I have no access to it unless I grow robot arms and can bend them around metal. The only money I have access to is what is in the till and what is in the change drawer, which neither were off. If I were gunna steal I certainly wouldn't take just a few hundred dollars and just assume they wouldn't notice that much was gone. I'd clean them out. So now I get to sit here and hope that the cameras can prove my innocence. It's not innocent until proven guilty, it's guilty until proven innocent! I can't afford to lose this job or worse! My wife is out of work and I am our only source of income.