Snakes, Enclosures, racks, Rats, etc... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-01-2014, 10:45 AM   #1
aaron_cg
Snakes, Enclosures, racks, Rats, etc...

Located North of Houston, in Conroe. Text me for quicker responses and pictures. 832-668-9382

Due to a job transfer as well as a move, my entire collection is going up for sale. I work an 8 hour day, and have limited access through my phone. Because pretty much all messages that are not my friends go to my other folder, and I cannot get to the other folder on my phone, please comment on what you are interested in as well as what time you commented. First come, first serve basis.
I have a pre commitment on August 20th with my snakes, so anything you see with an asterisk (*) will be available after then. You can reserve it now if you want to. I will be making a list, and contacting it in order of the list. I have my permits in order to sell the animals that have a price; you should have yours if the snake requires it.

Animals:

*1.0 Burm – Normal - $100

*0.1 Retic – Normal - $100

*1.0 BCI – Normal - $75

*1.0 Ball Python – Normal - $25

*1.0 Corn – Creamsicle Okeetee - $45

*1.0 Desert King – Normal - Free

1.0 Bearded Dragon – Normal - $25

*0.0.1 Texas Rat Snake – Free

*0.0.1 Southern Copperhead – Free (Not to any kids, or immature people

*2.8 Breeding Rats - $150
Comes With: Rack System, 12+ big water bottle, 5+ little bottles, all current breeders, as well as grow outs, and all the Mazuri I have left at the day of sale. This will be the last to go, as I still have to feed all the snakes.

Enclosures:

*Pro Stack
5 cages 4x2x1
All have locks, and keys, Rhp in each enclosure, lights, and a herpstat. All hooked up, plug and play. It is on castors, and will include whatever cypress mulch I have. - $800

Northwest
2 of the 3x2x2 – One missing the door. $150 for the one with door and perches, $100 for the other

2 of the 3x2x1.5 - $150 each

1 of the 6x2x1.5 – $200

AP T65 – 8x2.5x1.5 – Has the divider, turning this into two potential enclosures. Also has belly heat, and rhps on each side. - $600

*Rack System – House up to 10 tubs, using sterilite 1753 or 1755. Comes with 3 big tubs, 2 small tubs, as well as belly heat and a thermostat. - $175

JPM Reptilla
1 of the 4x2x1 with a screen in the corner. Has some foam on the bottom for insulation. - $150

XL Reptibreeze
Missing bottom screen, still works well - $25

I also have tons of other tanks, heat, uv lights, hides, bowls, etc… As soon as I get a chance I will create another posting for it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-22-2014, 07:44 PM   #2
pitlova08
Do you still have the 10 tub rack system?

Old 08-09-2015, 05:15 AM   #3
Skylar420
I am interested in the burm

Old 08-09-2015, 07:54 PM   #4
kblumenthal
I wish people wouldn't reply to ads that are almost a year old....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!