Proven breeder chinese water dragons-$100 for both - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
skunklver18
Proven breeder chinese water dragons-$100 for both

I have a proven breeder pair of adult chinese water dragons for sale. They are around 5 years old. They eat great, and are healthy, other than a little bit of mouth rub on them. Very active and alert. Asking $100 for the pair, they do not come with a cage. Would prefer not to ship. Im in MD and would possibly be willing to meet. They need someone more experienced.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-15-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
skunklver18
bumbp
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-26-2009, 04:03 AM   #3
kmarsh
Would love to have them here in this southern home. I had a pair but due to age both have now passed on. I did breed them and enjoyed it and would love to do this again but cant drive that far, just not practical. If You do decide You would ship, I would love to have them just let me know the cost for shipping to Macon, GA 31211. Thanks, Kathy

Old 05-26-2009, 04:21 AM   #4
BansheeRacer25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarsh View Post
Would love to have them here in this southern home. I had a pair but due to age both have now passed on. I did breed them and enjoyed it and would love to do this again but cant drive that far, just not practical. If You do decide You would ship, I would love to have them just let me know the cost for shipping to Macon, GA 31211. Thanks, Kathy
I am in PA and VERY interested can you pm me pics?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread