SOLD!! 09 CB BIAK GTP AVAILABLE $250shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
SManheim
09 CB BIAK GTP AVAILABLE $250shipped

$250 shipped.

Unsexed '09 Biak, I also have a 09 Aru x Biak available, The Biak is showing more green than the Aru x Biak and both parents CBB. Eating on live and F/T mice. Very Healthy, a great eater, and very docile!

Reasonable offers considered!

We use UPS overnight (via ShipYourReptiles.com) in a styrofoam insulated box with "Live Harmless Reptiles" stickers, as well as heat or cool packs as necessary. Please inform me of your weather conditions. We are in the upper 80's - 90's and it changes daily, some areas of the country are already getting cold.

I can take paypal, credit/debit cards or money order. Email scarlett.manheim@gmail.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gtp55.jpg (187.2 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg gtp77.jpg (207.7 KB, 230 views)
File Type: jpg gtp66.jpg (229.3 KB, 236 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2010, 10:29 PM   #2
SManheim
09 ARU x BIAK has a sale pending. However, payment has yet to be received, just verbal confirmation.

Will do a sale price for $275 + shipping For Biak locale.

09 BIAK is available still and absolutely gorgeous and a very aggressive feeder. Will do a sell price for $275 + shipping

Email scarlett.manheim@gmail.com for quick response.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
SManheim
Like the title says $300 shipped for the Biak.
I have to make room for future breeding projects.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #4
SManheim
Okay, last offer $250 shipped to Faunaclass. members only!

Very Healthy snake. Holding lots of yellows, Docile and an aggressive eater. My loss is your gain.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-13-2010, 11:57 PM   #5
Jungledoc
If you look at the ads below you, you will see yearling red biaks for 225. I think its time to drop the price again.

Old 09-14-2010, 07:23 AM   #6
SManheim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungledoc View Post
If you look at the ads below you, you will see yearling red biaks for 225. I think its time to drop the price again.
I've dropped the price low enough. Go buy a Farm raised animal from them. I will keep the snake before going lower. This is a healthy CBB specimen! Both parents CB and raised by me and came from a very reputable GTP breeder! I paid more for the beauty than I am selling it for.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2010, 07:37 AM   #7
tkilgour
Scarlett - you are right ! You are ripping yourself off and don't listen to the reply above. Just bring the GTP over to the shop and I will give you $250.00 straight up. Bring the GTP over today when you come over to take care of the chameleons. Thanks!!!!

Oh is that from one of the GTPs from K. Switzer's animals or G. Demeyers?

Old 09-14-2010, 09:16 AM   #8
SManheim
Sold - Thanks Tkilgour!!!! Hope you get your new Aru from Kent.

1 more GTP available, pictures on request. I will let it go for $250 shipped also. Slightly older specimen (15 months) and a little more green if interested.

I'll try to make another ad when I get a chance.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2010, 09:29 AM   #9
hhmoore
A couple of things...
First prospective buyers and sellers should keep their posts pertinent to the ad they are posting in. Discussion of another seller's prices, or criticizing another seller's animals does not belong in a classified ad.
Secondly, it always looks funny when accounts registered to, and posting from, the same IP address conduct a dialogue in an ad...it makes me wonder why they're posting instead of talking to one another.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!