Bad Guy Snakes at sunset deceptive advertising - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2018, 09:18 AM   #41
markpulawski
It looks as if the animal is very healthy, also a site specific locale, my guess is that may carry a higher price. I would suggest in the future if you can't get a picture ask how long the exact animal is you are getting and then confirm in a text. I would be more worried about health and quality of an animal and based on the written description it seems they accurately portrayed what they were selling. I am sorry you are disappointed in what you received but I bet after 3 or 4 months you will be very happy you kept it if indeed that is what you end up doing, good luck either way.

Old 06-24-2018, 01:31 PM   #42
yodawagon
Seems like a legit complaint to me. What was their response? Have screenshots?

Old 06-24-2018, 01:36 PM   #43
yodawagon
Nevermind, didn't see the rest of the postings.

Old 06-24-2018, 10:10 PM   #44
predators
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Frog View Post
Here's your resolution Jamie.

The man stepped up to try to make you happy after what may have been a miscommunication or maybe a misunderstanding.

Whatever happened Mike B. is doing the right thing.so as much as you don't want the hatchling here is your way out.
The reason she did not ship it back in the first place is she would have to eat the shipping she paid to get the tegu to her and then eat the shipping to have it returned. Is Mike B saying he is willing to now cover both of those costs and make the customer 100% whole?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!