Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2018, 07:52 PM   #241
AndyUltimateReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
i cant speak for other states but texas has a state issued ID card. perhaps for those without a drivers license or for those who have lost theirs for whatever reason. I'm not sure if its legal for a person to have both at one time but the ID card does exist...at least in texas.
They do exist. They exist for Georgia too. Not sure why you would present one instead of a DL though. Just wondering because of multiple names being used. Although with an arrest record apparently for both names, I guess it isn't that clear cut.

Old 02-20-2018, 08:00 PM   #242
filenamex5100
i hear ya. I'm not sure anything draper or buhs can or will do is clear cut except for the fact that what ever it is is likely wrong and/or illegal. alias or not it really blows my mind that a long time scammer would present a fairly key piece of evidence such as an ID (fake, stolen, or fake). perhaps a slip up on his end. someone as seasoned as him would surely know better. maybe he was weakened by greed.

Old 02-20-2018, 09:21 PM   #243
Robert Walker
June 2017 he is broke on a gofundme campaign.
Sept 2017 he is headed on a trip to Brazil, Mexico, Atlanta and owns a Rolls Royce. Anyone up to reporting him to Gofundme?
https://twitter.com/DustinDraper3

https://www.instagram.com/draper19861986/
Selling "zan" - Xanax
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 09:29 PM   #244
Robert Walker
https://twitter.com/DustinDraper1
Another Gofundme from a couple of years ago. Who is Christina Draper in relation to Dustin? Who is John Buhs in relation to Dustin?
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 10:02 PM   #245
Dro B
I think this guy is pretty much done here. I almost wish I'd posted the second I read his ad just to prove I knew it was him but I wasn't willing to start a bad guy thread on a hunch. Im confident if I saw it that easily several other people did as well because his ads had 2 or 3 pages worth of inquiry and it's very clear most questions were based on skepticism that the animals even existed and I highly doubt anyone fell for it. I almost feel pushing too hard might cause him to start doing this for revenge vs need for money. I wish USARK or another group would start pushing for both paypal on the financial end and law enforcement on the legal end to start doing the right thing when it comes to this hobby because as long as nothing is done we will have to deal with this type of thing. I think if both the government and paypal understood how much money is put into our economy from the reptile trade they'd realize it's worth pursuing and I'd bet fed ex has made a lot of money off the ship your reptiles deal they made and maybe someday all the pertinent information will compiled and presented to the right people.

Old 02-20-2018, 10:27 PM   #246
Loyalteez
I highly doubt paypal would do something as they have insurance which covers most of these kinds of things. I heard a story from one of my friends where a guy he knew sold some expensive computer parts he didn't even have for a total of $5000 on ebay and just walked off with the money no consequences except for losing that paypal account.

Old 02-20-2018, 10:56 PM   #247
Snake-Queen
I'm still on the fence about Dustin Allen Draper being his real name.

Or the SS I posted may not be the correct Draper.
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 11:01 PM   #248
AndyUltimateReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
I'm still on the fence about Dustin Allen Draper being his real name.

Or the SS I posted may not be the correct Draper.
His old Facebook he scammed a few people off of now leads to "justin Allen draper." So middle name fits. Same county too.
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 11:04 PM   #249
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyUltimateReptiles View Post
They do exist. They exist for Georgia too. Not sure why you would present one instead of a DL though. Just wondering because of multiple names being used. Although with an arrest record apparently for both names, I guess it isn't that clear cut.
State issued ID's are usually for people who have lost their license.

Old 02-21-2018, 12:08 AM   #250
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyUltimateReptiles View Post
His old Facebook he scammed a few people off of now leads to "justin Allen draper." So middle name fits. Same county too.
I guess this guy just likes toying with people. He makes it pretty easy to put two and two together to identify him, if people will just put in the effort to look for the evidence. Which, it seems, people here are ready, willing, and certainly able to do.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin