KCRD Good Guy? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-17-2008, 07:17 PM   #1
onelifetolive45
KCRD Good Guy?

KCRD is advertising 66% het caramel albino burms, everything looks straight with them except his website is kind of vague. Anyone dealt with him before? I am very interested in these animals and want to make sure my money is getting me what I want.

Old 09-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #2
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifetolive45
KCRD is advertising 66% het caramel albino burms, everything looks straight with them except his website is kind of vague. Anyone dealt with him before? I am very interested in these animals and want to make sure my money is getting me what I want.
I dont know anything about them. But you can do your own Homework by reading these threads. Good luck!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...earchid=256178

Old 09-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #3
big daddy's wholesal
hets did not prove

I traded Jason for 2 100% het albino adult female ball pythons that he got from some old man he knew that produced them. When I did the trade he told me he would stand good for them if they did not prove but he personally knew the guy and he was as honest as he was old. I have breed them two years in a row to an albino male with not a single visual. He told me that he would take the snakes and breed them as well but has yet to make it right with me. Jason seems like a nice guy but has yet to make this deal right even after I sent him pictures of the albino and the suppossed hets locked and of all the babies which were normal hets. I hope this response will encourage him to call me and make this right. If he does I will be happy to post saying so.
Allen Belcher 706-615-4772

Old 09-17-2008, 08:10 PM   #4
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddy's wholesal
I traded Jason for 2 100% het albino adult female ball pythons that he got from some old man he knew that produced them. When I did the trade he told me he would stand good for them if they did not prove but he personally knew the guy and he was as honest as he was old. I have breed them two years in a row to an albino male with not a single visual. He told me that he would take the snakes and breed them as well but has yet to make it right with me. Jason seems like a nice guy but has yet to make this deal right even after I sent him pictures of the albino and the suppossed hets locked and of all the babies which were normal hets. I hope this response will encourage him to call me and make this right. If he does I will be happy to post saying so.
Allen Belcher 706-615-4772
Ryan, There is your answer! If Kcrd is dealing with this guy STAY AWAY!!!

Old 09-17-2008, 10:00 PM   #5
onelifetolive45
Thanks for all the responses, helps with the decision

Old 11-25-2008, 09:45 AM   #6
KCRD.com
I don't know how I missed this one.

First of all, as far as Allen goes, he knows that I would have backed those animals but after he told me that he bred one of the hets with his Albino and I believe it was a Lesser I told him to forget about it. Especially since he produced Lessers from one of the females. Allen has never contacted me about this since then as he knows that he was in the wrong. As far as the second years breeding goes, he never contacted me about anything so how could I have known? Mike Cole can vouch for this transaction as he is the one that cooled Allen's jets when he started with all the threats about coming to KC to collect "What was rightfully his". After this went down all of the BDW threads started to pop up. I will never do business with him again.

As far as my possible het Caramel Burms go, I can show you up to date photos of both the Caramel Albino Burmese that we produced this year. I still have a handful of possible Superbinos, a small group of 66% possible hets, and 1 female Caramel Albino for sale. If you have any questions to the illegitimacy of these snakes, once again contact Mike Cole in regards to my business ethics and history. I just completed a fairly large transaction with Chase Dellis (Bruce Dellis' Son) at Tinley this year, so he can vouch for me as well. He actually got a group of these 66% hets as well.

I hope this clears up any confusion about me or these animals.

Thanks,
Jason

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!