Atlantic tropical storm development - Late August, 2019 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2019, 12:36 AM   #1
WebSlave
Atlantic tropical storm development - Late August, 2019

Or lack thereof...

I was checking in on Ventusky today to see if anything was developing that might be a concern in the near future and noticed something rather interesting.

It looks to me that what used to be normally storms coming off of the African coast into the eastern Atlantic, developing into tropical waves, and sometimes strengthening into more serious matters is being blocked for the near future.

Take a look -> https://www.ventusky.com/?p=26.3;-57.4;3&l=rain-3h

Interesting, eh?

I've never seen something like this at this time of year before. Normally you could see those tropical waves coming off of the African coast one after another, just crossing your fingers that they won't develop into a hurricane that comes barreling down onto the USA coastline somewhere.

Not to say something can't blow up directly in the Gulf of Mexico or anywhere in the western Atlantic, however.

At least I got my standby generator working, finally. Just in case.