Totaly off topic - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 08-25-2004, 05:12 PM   #11
lostkauze
Thats pretty cool with the laptop set up and all (its a good idea for those of us who cant wink, and wear glasses.). My microscope was my grandpa's, but it's still got the light on the bottom and 600x magnification. I havent started learning how to do the tests, but one of these days when I have a good fews hours and a couple of fresh poos, I'll give it a shot.

you should probably look into the stains, from what I read, even thought the stains kill the parasites etc, it still stains them, which makes looking easier.

Actually, you might want Seamus to get over here... I hear he's pretty good with fecals et all.

Michael

EDIT: Hey, I just realized I hit 200 posts... WooHoo!!

Old 08-25-2004, 08:41 PM   #12
riverjop
Dang !!!....you guys & gals are making me dizzy!!

Ahhhhh....ok the micro scope I got on ebay there's tons, it was new. It's a.....a...what the h3#ll.....LMAO It has no dam name? LOL I can't remember who the dang company was...but they have alot of different ones!!!! One thing Im glad I got and I noticed it at the last second, was a moveable table with micro adjustment....a must!
It seems ok, I just have to learn how to use it properly. I got the teaching one so I can look thru it while the camera is still attached.
I also got the camera attachment on ebay about $100 shipped.
The fecal float, iodine, slides...etc.... thru
things that go crap in the night

You can use it on your computer or hook it straight up to your t.v..

it goes to 800X

Im really a dork on this...ask me some technical questions in about?????? five years LNAO

And come on you guys...give seman a break!!! (he might have some inside info on fecals...I may need
seman?...I mean seamus....hmmmm seman...that gives me an Idea! GOTTA GO

Old 08-25-2004, 09:55 PM   #13
beakgeek
Overton...you been huffing gecko poop fumes again????? I warned you about that ;-)

Old 08-25-2004, 09:56 PM   #14
geckosurfer

overton, you better wash your hands before your type your next post

Old 08-25-2004, 10:08 PM   #15
riverjop
You guys are sick.....hey?...are you in some sort of Clique or something?

Old 08-26-2004, 07:36 AM   #16
geckosurfer
It's a leopard gecko clique. a very secret group. even I don't know about it and I'm in it.

Old 09-16-2004, 07:28 AM   #17
Sand&SunReptile
This is as far off subject as I've seen. How did this turn into a bashing site on Seamus? I think it's lame that you are all in here just taking cheapshots at Seamus. Did any of you even have the balls to send it to him?
Besides, he can "police" as he wishes. He is very knowledgable. At least from my perspective and I'm sure he wouldnt be happy to be here and see all this crap being thrown around at his name.
Especially some of you long term members, thought you'd have more integrity then to be throwing around insults. And you know who you are.
Mike Fortier.

Old 09-19-2004, 01:25 AM   #18
riverjop
Mike!....I think you've been out in the sun to long, or is it sand? hmmmmm

By the way!....your parked in my spot!

Old 09-19-2004, 07:06 AM   #19
Sand&SunReptile
Excuse me,
but I fail to see the relevancy in that comment at all.
But then again, I should've expected some kind of smarta$$ comment.
And why do you say that anyways? Seamus is good people, little rough around the edges, but heck, aint nobody perfect.
You'll learn that soon enough Overton.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!