First Python - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

View Poll Results: What was your first python
African Rock Python 4 2.07%
Ball Python 119 61.66%
Burmese Python 26 13.47%
Carpet Python 14 7.25%
Reticulated Python 7 3.63%
Other 23 11.92%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-17-2007, 12:23 AM   #31
constrictorcrazi74
My first was a ball like the average person trying to convince there parents into letting them get a snake. I wasn't allowed to have a snake in the house (moms rules) yea but them rules didn't stay very long I'm good a persuading her and that was about 2 years ago and now I have 9 pythons and 6 boas . I'm not allowed to get a diffrent species until i researched it and prove to her that i no how to take proper care of them and I think for the past 3 years thats all Ive done was reed reed reed and worked my but of to to support my hobby but i think its worth it ,it has to be hands down the best hobby out there or more like an addiction in my eyes lol.

Joe

Old 04-22-2007, 06:51 AM   #32
Kaa needs a wife
My first was actually a GTP My wife got me for our anniversary. I had always wanted an arborreal snake and that was the one she liked and got me for a gift. Then just recently I picked up a 7 ' Retic on a semi-rescue. I kinda skipped the ball thing..........LOL

Old 06-30-2007, 01:01 PM   #33
8b8ll
My first was a Ball Python.

Had a very small knowledge of snakes. Otherwise I would have gone into something else.

Mike

Old 08-27-2007, 11:38 PM   #34
lilkeezy
ball python well actually burmese but wasnt mine snake it was more of my brother snake but i just bought a baby burmese i still have my ball python so python for me wass ball python really if u consider carter snakes as constrictors den yeah that was my first snakes

Old 09-28-2007, 01:25 PM   #35
snake5007
My first python was a female ball. She wouldn't eat anything but live, which made her a bit to a pain to feed. My second python was a 6 foot burm who would eat anything put in front of her.

Old 10-07-2007, 09:37 AM   #36
King of Snake
First python was a ball / royal which sadly died due to my relative inexperience in dealing with RI. Now I have 6 balls / royals, an IJ Carpet, 2 Coastal Carpets and a Diamond X Jungle Carpet.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:55 PM   #37
Nicole Truesdell
My first python was a ball python.

Old 11-29-2007, 12:24 PM   #38
demoniendin
My first was a ball though I was originally planning on getting a Sumatran Blood as my first snake. I sorta wish I had, but the ball died within the year from URI so I guess it's not a horrible thing that I started with a ball. I haven't gotten a python since though. Now I have two BCIs and a corn. I am looking at BP hets as my next acquisition.

Old 02-05-2008, 06:09 PM   #39
lilkeezy
Like i said befor, My first python was a burmese python, Family pet, We gaved it to a friend of ours at 15 feet+, Mine first actaul python i bought with my own money, Was my ball python lol, Wasnt intending to buy him, Trying to buy a burmese, Then i bought a burmese which is 3 foot shedding right now, And i bought another burmese, This time a female, And i bought a colombian red tail boa, lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!