For Sale 2018 Eastern Indigo Snakes Hatchlings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pine, Bull, Gopher & Indigo Snakes

Notices

Old 08-02-2018, 08:46 PM   #1
cdossena
2018 Eastern Indigo Snakes Hatchlings

ALL SOLD!!!!!!

Hello,

I have 2.2 eastern indigo snakes for sale that hatched in mid July. One of the females is a black phase (pictured below).

All of them had had their first shed and are beginning to feed. By the time you receive your snake, each snake will be readily feeding on day old quail, chick legs, and frozen thawed fuzzy/hopper mice.

Parents:
Sire (Lucky G) was produced by Robert Harper in 2009.
Dam (Sally) was produced by Vick Herrick in 2009.

This pairing produces large babies with strong appetites. I kept a pair from last year and they are already 43 inches long.

These hatchlings do have some scale anomalies on their tail and belly. Nothing is extreme, but I have adjusted the prices accordingly. They are $800 each. one male has a small bump on his tail. He is priced at $600. Prices do not include shipping.
A $200 non-refundable deposit will hold each snake.

Unless you live in CT, an Interstate Commerce Permit will be required to ship the snake. I have included the link below to obtain the permit. I will gladly help anyone with the permit. It does not take long to complete, but will take about 2 months to process by USF&W.

Permit Link: https://www.fws.gov/forms/3-200-55.pdf

Please PM me with any questions. References available upon request.

Thanks for looking!
Chris
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-02-2018, 09:13 PM   #2
AF1Bird
Gorgeous animals. Best of luck.

Old 08-04-2018, 12:40 PM   #3
waldochris
I would like to purchase your male with the bump in his tail

Old 08-04-2018, 01:51 PM   #4
waldochris
Contact me I would like to purchase one thank u

Old 08-05-2018, 05:43 AM   #5
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by waldochris View Post
Contact me I would like to purchase one thank u
permits for keeping eastern indigos in florida are only issued for conservation and scientific purposes. you might want to do a little more homework before you ask someone else to do something that could land you both in hot water.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!