Good Guy Jim Stelpflug SWreptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-18-2009, 04:06 PM   #1
SilverStateExotics
Jim Stelpflug SWreptiles

Just recently had a transaction with them and wanted to say that they are very professional, have great animals and excellent customer service. I would not hesitate to do business with them again, and probably will.

Thanks
Ryan Cocchiara
SilverStateExotics

Old 01-22-2014, 01:45 AM   #2
HerpVenue
Did business with Jimmy Around agusut 2013 and I am just getting around to posting. Everything went well and he was excellent to deal with.

Old 01-22-2014, 12:00 PM   #3
DGreen
Jim is top notch, a great guy!

Old 01-22-2014, 12:27 PM   #4
JWBrantley
I've done business with Jimmy twice now. Great both times. He's a good guy.

Old 01-22-2014, 12:34 PM   #5
David Reid
I did a trade with Jim Stelpflug of SW Reptiles several years ago, and it did not go as planned. I sent a Mojave Het Axanthic male to Jim, in trade for a Spectre male. Both were valued at approximately $1500 at the time of the trade. When I received the "Spectre" male, I asked Jim if he was sure it was a Spectre, as it looked identical to my female YB. He assured me it was. I actually asked a few different times, because I was convinced it was just a YB. He got annoyed and passed me off to the actual breeder who produced the snake. The breeder told me if he did not prove out, he would send me a trio of spectres. I produced an Ivory with the supposed Spectre, which proved it was just a $50 YB male. I talked to the breeder who said he would send me a trio of Spectres, and after a little back and forth, he made good on his promise. Unfortunately, there is probably a $400 or more gap between the value of the trio I got from the breeder, not from Jim, but from the guy Jim passed me off to, and the snake I sent Jim. So, I am having to wait another year for the new Spectre male to get up to breeding size, so no Super Stripes for me until maybe this year.

Mistakes happen, and the breeder followed through with what he said he would do, Jim passed me off, and now will not return my emails regarding the $400 which I feel is still owed to me. I would not do business with Jim again.

Old 01-23-2014, 02:53 AM   #6
travis60
I have done business with Jimmy @ SW Reptiles twice in the past 6 months and I have nothing but great things to say about him. He worked out a great deal on an amazing animal and a few months later he bent over backwards to help me on a payment plan when i was in a really tight spot. He was even nice enough to send the animal out before I paid it off 100% because he didn't want to risk shipping during the colder winter months. I would recommend him to any and everyone. Great communication and excellent customer service. A+ in my books! I can't wait to get my next animal from him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!