Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2017, 02:23 PM   #101
DavidBeard
Notice the date on that scaleless post....April 3rd. I left the group sometime last week I believe. My leaving the group had zero correlation to our disagreement about you, Jim. Again, your narcissism is showing.

Also, as someone already mentioned, posting pics with profanity in them is probably not the best idea.

Not sure the point you're trying to make here but I'm sure you will elaborate in a coherent manner.

Old 04-23-2017, 02:30 PM   #102
DavidBeard
And for the record, I am a hobbyist. Not a breeder. Not a salesman. I don't vend at shows anymore, I rarely sell anything reptile related these days, and if I do, its local. I maintain a small collection of animals I enjoy. Whether or not someone wants to buy from me based on my posts here, on Facebook or anywhere else has literally zero affect on me whatsoever.

Oddly enough you still have not addressed the post made by David Reid and the conflict your story has with his in regards to your trade that went bad. I think that speaks loudly to your character and the manner in which you handle things when transactions go poorly.

Old 04-23-2017, 02:39 PM   #103
squigypoo808
INQUIRING MINDS WANNA KNOW!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 THE NATIONAL INQUIRE!!!!

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

Old 04-23-2017, 02:41 PM   #104
squigypoo808
SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO LIVES BUT THIS IS TROLLING TO THE MAXIMUM WHO CARES WHAT HE OR HAS DONE IN THE PAST OR PRESENT MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND GO ABOUT WITH YOUR LIFE!!!

Old 04-23-2017, 03:50 PM   #105
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by squigypoo808 View Post
WHO CARES WHAT HE OR HAS DONE IN THE PAST OR PRESENT
Are you referring to this specific instance, or are you saying that no one should ever discuss Jim no matter what he does, whether it be positive or negative, or are you saying that no reptile transactions by anyone should be discussed whether good or bad?

Old 04-23-2017, 04:09 PM   #106
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Are you referring to this specific instance, or are you saying that no one should ever discuss Jim no matter what he does, whether it be positive or negative, or are you saying that no reptile transactions by anyone should be discussed whether good or bad?
Good questions.....what an odd thing to say on the BOI. Yeah, we should never inquire about someone's past because it never has any influence on the present or future.

Old 04-23-2017, 04:16 PM   #107
squigypoo808
nope not everyone is perfect and who are we to judge right?? stop coveting and let him be

Old 04-23-2017, 04:30 PM   #108
Lucille
Quote:
nope not everyone is perfect and who are we to judge right?? stop coveting and let him be

Are you saying that there should be no sites such as the BOI to discuss transactions? That those with bad experiences, who might save others from the same, should not discuss their transactions?

Quote:
stop coveting
Sounds like you are judging, aren't you against doing that?

Old 04-23-2017, 04:40 PM   #109
DavidBeard
I'm not sure Mr. Reyes fully understands the purpose of this site or the context of this thread.

The ability to jump to conclusions that some have shown in this thread is astonishing to say the least.

Old 04-23-2017, 04:55 PM   #110
Caledonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLenaRuth999s View Post
How does any of this warrant a BOI thread? It doesn't meet the criteria...
There are no longer any rules (or integrity for that matter) in the BoI.

Welcome to the party.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!