Bad Guy Paul Kurnava is at it again buyers beware - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:41 AM   #31
LVreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVreptiles View Post
NO RED FLAGS?? WOW ok well keep telling yourself that ....i dont know if you read other post on this guy ....but when you can show me that this lil kid is real and has all the stuff he posts on the web than i will stop posting bad guy post about him .....how many members do you see posted something that is good about this kid ? none ....so that should be your red flag .....im just trying to help out the people sending money and not getting scammed from is guy.....
this guy*

Old 08-14-2012, 12:50 AM   #32
RoadHouse of Retics
Quote:
NO RED FLAGS?? WOW ok well keep telling yourself that ....i dont know if you read other post on this guy ....but when you can show me that this lil kid is real and has all the stuff he posts on the web than i will stop posting bad guy post about him .....how many members do you see posted something that is good about this kid ? none ....so that should be your red flag .....im just trying to help out the people sending money and not getting scammed from is guy.....

He did try to research on him and nothing came up. Like he said he probably got the spelling wrong. So he had no red flags to start with. I'm sure he's loosing enough sleep over this but it will all be resolved in the morning. Or another bad BOI will be started.

Old 08-14-2012, 12:53 AM   #33
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
if she doesnt come in, i will make me own thread with emails and the couple of pm's we had here on fauna
it's prefered to use an existing thread so people can see all the transactions to make an informed decision. Same goes to the OP, but well, here we are so...

Old 08-14-2012, 01:25 AM   #35
chazzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
trust me, i have been. im hopin he will surprise me and she will show up, but i agree, something feels off. hes been replying to all my emails thus far, just says hes at work and he left the tracking number in his car. im thinkin i should have saved that money and saved up a little more and got the same exact animal off a very known and reputable guy

i cant believe ups stores stay open till 9pm, i thought he was pullin my leg when he told me that
Well I agree that you should have paid a little more from someone reputable, but there's nothing you can do about that now, except learn from this.

I would be extremely surprised if you receive your FWC tomorrow, sorry I'm not more optimistic. But it doesn't look good from all the info posted about Paul. Sorry if I missed it but how did you pay? Also if a package does arrive I would ask the driver to wait for you to open it just to make sure it's not an empty box, so you have a witness.

I would also tell Mr. Kurnava to go out to his car and get the tracking number, that excuse is insulting!

Can you please post the pics he sent you of the FWC?

I hope I'm wrong and you get your snake, but I wouldn't hold my breathe.
Good Luck!!

Old 08-14-2012, 01:51 AM   #36
Cat_Eyed_Lady
Quote:
I Know you are angry at this person and also trying to save ppl from being taken by him but... Dont lump all ppl that dont have a good BOI all in the same bunch. I have been breeding snakes for Years and dont have a good (Or bad) BOI on me but I still hope that if I were to sell on here that I would be respected as other good breeders are.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:17 AM   #37
LVreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_Eyed_Lady View Post
I Know you are angry at this person and also trying to save ppl from being taken by him but... Dont lump all ppl that dont have a good BOI all in the same bunch. I have been breeding snakes for Years and dont have a good (Or bad) BOI on me but I still hope that if I were to sell on here that I would be respected as other good breeders are.
Im not angry just trying to be helpful to others on this site... and i never once said anything about anybody else.....this post was and is only for paul kurnava...

Old 08-14-2012, 02:25 AM   #38
LVreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_Eyed_Lady View Post
respect is something you earn its not giving to you in the herp world ....

Old 08-14-2012, 03:57 AM   #39
Cat_Eyed_Lady
Very true. But I dont think it takes haveing to Have a good BOI to do that it helps tho

Old 08-14-2012, 06:35 AM   #40
Skanakis
Ryan....waiting on that update bro. Anxious to see what happened. Hope this ends well..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!