And you all wonder why I have to make the restrictions I do... - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 06:31 PM   #131
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by norsmis
Yes it has Bobby but, as Rich told you, when it is done maliciously, it will be deleted.
Do you call this malicious as well?

Quote:
Midwest Colubrids
www.midwestcolubrids.com
It was no different than this.

Nothing in that post was malicious at all. All I said was I would not be posting in those forums any longer, if anyone had any questions or comments about my threads they could email me. Now where exactly is that an attack?

Old 06-03-2007, 06:34 PM   #132
hhmoore
Bobby - if you don't mind, please PM me with info on the signature that was deleted.
Thanks

Old 06-03-2007, 06:36 PM   #133
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Bobby - if you don't mind, please PM me with info on the signature that was deleted.
Thanks
varnyard, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:36 PM   #134
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
It was no different than this.
Bobby, please don't play innocent...or dumb. It's beneath you, way beneath you. It was in a large, bold, navy font similar to what I posted before. It was not a simple link, it was a signature that made a statement.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:39 PM   #135
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Bobby, please don't play innocent...or dumb. It's beneath you, way beneath you. It was in a large, bold, navy font similar to what I posted before. It was not a simple link, it was a signature that made a statement.
I am not Jim, that is all it said, it was not in any violation of any rules.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:41 PM   #136
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
I then asked questions about who had unstuck the threads,

The answer could be as simple as a not being a forum moderator you don’t have the ability to sticky a thread. Bobby thought they were deleted and in return deleted his pictures, which prompted this thread.

A series of misunderstandings.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:41 PM   #137
varnyard
It was not over three lines either, that is the rules. Or is that just for some?

Old 06-03-2007, 06:47 PM   #138
varnyard
It is also not a new site, or not like I just started running it.

Quote:
varnyard
Varnyard Herps
Administrator Join Date: Jun 2005
Rep Points: 47
Also if you look in the Moderator forums here you will see, I even told Rich this was not the only site I helped run. I have been a Mod for many sites, so whats the point?

Old 06-03-2007, 07:18 PM   #139
WebSlave
Quote:
Rich, I have given you every chance to come clean, however you have chose not to do so.
Come clean? You've gotten your panties all wadded up because you disagree with my methods of soliciting help here with moderation, then want to slam the door as hard as you can, several times, to try to call attention to that fact, and leave a signpost and contact info, hoping people will traipse on after you from here.... Tell me Bobby, how many people have you been bad mouthing about me to and trying to get them to follow you on out the door? Speaking of "coming clean".

Quote:
That said I have a few questions.

Is it not a fact you went into the tegu forums and removed several of my posts long before I deleted any of my pictures?

Threads like Tegu care sheet, Tegu systematics, Breeding tegus, Incubation of tegus, Taming the beast, and lets not forget the thread Tegu give away contest from last year, all deleted before I removed the first picture. One thing I do find rather odd, you left the thread up where I said I would give one away this year. Is that so you can use it against me later on? I have thought long and hard about this, I can not think of a reason for you to leave that one, unless I hit the nail on the head.
Well you certainly hit SOMETHING on the head, but I am pretty certain it wasn't a nail. Obviously you did NOT think long and hard enough about this, otherwise you would have figured it out on your own. Once you resigned your postion (in a huff, no less) as moderator to the tegu discussion forum and started spouting off about being "out of here", I didn't see any reason to keeping those threads of yours stickied up at the top. So I simply removed the sticky status. They were not deleted, they just fell within their proper chronological order within that forum.

I did delete your "door slam" message in the tegu forum for a couple of reasons. One, it really had nothing at all to do with tegus, and it was simply a spiteful hope on your part that members visiting that forum would contact you so you could let them know where to find you on another forum site you admin. Don't EVEN try to pretend that this was not your goal there. We both know better.

Now, you can do as you please with your new admin duties on another site, but don't expect me to help you. Yes, lots of people do advertise their sites via signature areas and the like, and I don't have a problem with it. But when a member turns around to spit in my face as they are walking out, well sorry, but I'm really not inclined to help you in your quest to drag people along with you from here. Which, of course, is why I deleted that HUGE lettered signpost in your signature area. Seriously, do you really think that was appropriate? Speaking of "coming clean", of course.

Speaking of which, does the owner of your new site realize how you act when you disagree with procedures and protocols of the site owner? A pissed off admin can do a tremendous amount of damage in a very short time. I do hope he is aware of the danger you pose to his site with this spiteful exit attitude you are displaying here. Personally I would be EXTREMELY concerned about it if I were in his shoes.

Quote:
Then I pulled my pictures. I also take it back rich, you did not edit my posts, you just removed them completely. Keep the hunderd bucks, it was a lesson well learned. It shows the true nature of people I did have a world of respect for.
Have you learned any other lessons, now, Bobby? Like perhaps the one that goes, "Please remember to engage your brain before engaging your lips." Seems to me you are having difficulties in this department lately. Maybe if you had engaged your brain, you could have just ASKED me about it instead of thinking you could come on here and beat your fists against your tarzan like chest, showing the world "Hey I caught WebSlave doing a dastardly deed to me! Look! Look!!"

Bobby, you have apparently become a loose cannon. Ever since your rep took a hit with the adenovirus fiasco, you are looking for a target, ANY target, to try to regain face. So now you have set your sights on me and this site, in the hopes that will help. Big deal, you disagree with my methods here. Is that really the motivator you have made it out to be to go ranting off into the sunset? I think some introspection is in order for you to try to figure out just why you are going off half cocked lately.

Quote:
Lets not forget this:

Yet Ed, is still hitting the buttons behind this crap, hit me with some more bad Karma, Ed, but don't think what you do now will not fall on your head later on. It all rolls down hill in the end.
Sorry, I'm not bothering to quote whatever it is you are referring to. But obviously something about Ed.

Get over it Bobby, you are out of here remember? It no longer concerns you. Your only reason for being here now is to make as much noise as possible and to try to dig up one last stink to prove you are RIGHT about something to everyone.

So I will make this short and sweet. You are an admin on another site. Hooray for you. You are probably pissing and moaning to a lot of people about how I have done you wrong. You have personal issues with other people here, and because of it feel that since I don't side with your opinion, and I can just "cram it up my ass". You want to leave but sure would like to take a bunch of members here with you, and pissed because I don't just bend over and allow you to have your way. Forget about it. I am not inclined to help you with that goal.

I, and no one else here, as far as I know have asked you, or tried to force you, to leave. That is your own decision based on some trumped up reason that has you frothing at the mouth. If you want to leave, then leave. But if you want to stay, take that chip off your shoulder before it gets you tossed out along with it from the way you are carrying on here. Or are you shooting for the eagle scout "banned from Fauna" badge too?

Old 06-03-2007, 07:34 PM   #140
Bill & Amy
So let me get this straight, this is not appropriate outside the BOI, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
Why don't you have a website Ed? You would think you would want to show off all those breeder animals you have.

Is this appropriate outside the BOI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
No Rick, I did not. I bought 2 babies to raise up and decieded to sell 1. why would you ask me a question like this on a for sale ad, you have no intentions to buy! even if you wanted to purchase this lesser I would have to reserve the right to NOT sell to you, this is a serious breeding weapon. you have plenty on joe capones lessers to sell. Sorry rick, I mean unhatched eggs.

I want to know for future postings, where is the line exactly?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread