And you all wonder why I have to make the restrictions I do... - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 07:38 PM   #141
varnyard
Rich it seems you assume a lot, without one ounce of proof of your far fetched claims. Still can not admit when you are wrong. I never broke any rules at all, unless stating how I feel about the attack from your mods. I have no new site, I have been there running that site for over two years and you knew it.

As for frothing at the mouth, angry and all the good juicy stuff you are slinging, well who exactly is acting like an adult Rich? Who is the one with the goals here, look around Rich? All of the good ones are leaving, why? Me, not hardly, I was way down the list.

I have never attacked you, if so, post the proof. Yet this is how you act.

As for talking about this site there, not the first post, not even one. I did have this site linked on mine before it turned to this, I thought this was a good site that cared about right and wrong, it has now been removed. I will not support a site that supports this.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:39 PM   #142
varnyard
Oh, one more thing, you started this thread Rich, not me. It was my name you chose this time.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:05 PM   #143
romad119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy
So let me get this straight, this is not appropriate outside the BOI, correct?

Is this appropriate outside the BOI?

I want to know for future postings, where is the line exactly?
I replied per PM.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:16 PM   #144
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Do you call this malicious as well?

It was no different than this.

Nothing in that post was malicious at all. All I said was I would not be posting in those forums any longer, if anyone had any questions or comments about my threads they could email me. Now where exactly is that an attack?
UUMMMM.... Yes Bobby it is VERY MUCH different. This is my personal website, not another forum. Like I said before, your intent didn't/doesn't seem honorable...

Old 06-03-2007, 08:21 PM   #145
varnyard
Ronald, do you really want me to start listing members here that have links to forums in their signatures? There are many, it is still a website, regardless of forums. I might add, with no rule violations here.

As for the signature, you are allowed three lines to use, still no rule violation.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:22 PM   #146
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
well it dosnt help if people keep mentioning things, or saying things that are to him or about him, i dont think its fair to say, well you said you were gone, so be gone, when things are continually said about that person.

Bobby would have been gone, but this thread was pretty obviously about the stuff that happened when he decided to leave, so i dont think it fair to ask him to sit and be quiet about that.

If there were a thread like this and you were the one mentioned, and you said "im done bye" would you just let people keep on talking or mentioning things about you, or what youve done? Probably not. As far as the sitewide use of fauna, i do think bobby isnt going to be using the site, so until things are settled or not, and this thread dies, i dont see anything wrong with him posting to defend himself. Y'know?

I know id keep posting if stuff was still brought up. *shrugs* but maybe thats just me.
Actually, if it were me and it was not on the BOI and/or pertaining to any animals or my business then yes I would just walk away and not keep coming back.
I know the people that know me know what I think and can always just ask me outside of Fauna. I know I would do this because I have done it. Just walked away and did not bother to look back and see.
Once the source of the drama is gone the thread tends to go away as well.

Quote:
I will say this, I have never seen Rich admit when he was wrong, never, have you? I see a long drawn out post to prove he is always right, but never admission of anything wrong. Is he the only perfect one here?
Yes, I can say that Rich did apologize to me rather recently (few months ago) for bringing something up in a thread. It was in a PM as I PM'ed him first about it but none the less he did apologize and gave an explaination. It was private and so will stay private.

You know just because you personally has never seen Rich apologize or say he was wrong does not mean he has not done so.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:29 PM   #147
norsmis
Quote:
Ronald, do you really want me to start listing members here that have links to forums in their signatures? There are many, it is still a website, regardless of forums. I might add, with no rule violations here.

As for the signature, you are allowed three lines to use, still no rule violation.
Actually, I would love to see a list of people who have links to other forums in their signatures who have said I AM LEAVING AND NOT COMING BACK like you did. I know people have other forums linked in their signatures BUT, I bet those people aren't slamming the hypothetical door on this site either.
Again intent is everything...

Old 06-03-2007, 08:33 PM   #148
varnyard
I was not talking about a personal apology. I was talking about posts and actions on the forums. I too have heard of the personal ones as well.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #149
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by norsmis
Actually, I would love to see a list of people who have links to other forums in their signatures who have said I AM LEAVING AND NOT COMING BACK like you did. I know people have other forums linked in their signatures BUT, I bet those people aren't slamming the hypothetical door on this site either.
Again intent is everything...
Well it is your intent that has no proof to back up your statement. You are just putting a big question mark above my head based on nothing.

I will not search for a list, but everyone here knows they exsit. Go looking, you will find them.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:49 PM   #150
Stardust
Quote:
I was not talking about a personal apology. I was talking about posts and actions on the forums. I too have heard of the personal ones as well.
Ok Bobby, I must have misunderstood what you were saying, sorry.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread