Another Ambilobe release from Dr. O’s Tie Dyed Chameleons! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 04-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
KevinOpp
Another Ambilobe release from Dr. O’s Tie Dyed Chameleons!

— Breeding and Creating Some of the World's Most Colorful Panther Chameleons —

— Nurtured By a Veterinarian With the Highest Standard of Care and Health —

Another group of Ambilobes from Pixel and Ms. Piggy have come of an age where they are ready for new homes! These are six of the available males, priced from $325-$400. Other chameleons can be seen on my current but temporary website, http://www.DrOs-TieDyedChameleons.com.

Additionally, my Health Guarantee has been increased to an unheard of SIXTY DAYS!! Additional information regarding this guarantee can be seen on the website as well.

My preference is to sell older juvenile chameleons that have had a very strong head-start in life and not anytime sooner. Between their outdoor enclosure in Florida, diet, supplements and my observant veterinary eye, I wait until they have strengthened to the point when I know that I am selling you the healthiest chameleon that I possibly can, and ready for your home. No clip tails or toes, just beautiful, healthy, friendly and lively panthers!

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!