Fauna's Kinkiest Men - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Fave Heart Throbs of Fauna
Bcfos 5 13.16%
Seamus Haley 7 18.42%
Poseidon 1 2.63%
Wilomn 1 2.63%
AZ Dragoon 9 23.68%
Gary O 2 5.26%
Boapit 0 0%
Anaconda Al 1 2.63%
other 12 31.58%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2004, 10:21 PM   #31
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by lucille
I didn't know you could major in frigging in business school,,,,,

Masters in Business Administration. Which means I have a neat looking degree on my wall of my office which doesn't really mean crap.

Old 06-26-2004, 10:23 PM   #32
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by Melle
That pretty much describes your typical man.

Yes but I am one charming person after a few, and even more charming after a few too many.

Old 06-26-2004, 10:23 PM   #33
jenn
Quote:
Originally posted by bcfos
Let me go hide in a corner then.....

But seriously who at that age would want someone who is wild and drinks like a fish when he is out, avoids drama like the plauge, and has the sexual appitite of Gene Simmons?

Plus face it ladies I have been around the block more time than I can count and I have a frigging MBA !!!!!!

Hummmmm, i would be ok with that!!! Besides it doesn't matter how many times around the block you've been you can be taught new "tricks"

Old 06-26-2004, 10:26 PM   #34
bcfos
Quote:
Originally posted by jenn
Hummmmm, i would be ok with that!!! Besides it doesn't matter how many times around the block you've been you can be taught new "tricks"

Taught? Now this could be an interesting concept, usually it is me doing the teaching.

Old 06-26-2004, 10:39 PM   #35
Melle
Quote:
Taught? Now this could be an interesting concept, usually it is me doing the teaching.
Heh, ditto.

Sucks about being this young, eh? always gotta teach em how to get it right.

Unless, of course, its those older men who've been around the block a few times heh heh.

Old 06-26-2004, 10:47 PM   #36
bcfos
Quote:
Heh, ditto.

Sucks about being this young, eh? always gotta teach em how to get it right.

Unless, of course, its those older men who've been around the block a few times heh heh.

You have shown you can hold your own very well here. Nice to have you here....

Old 06-26-2004, 10:53 PM   #37
Melle
Quote:
You have shown you can hold your own very well here. Nice to have you here....
Liar, you're just sayin that so you can get my vote. Gotta do better than that

Old 06-26-2004, 11:05 PM   #38
bcfos
Quote:
Liar, you're just sayin that so you can get my vote. Gotta do better than that

Damn woman has spunk..... Jeeze I haven't had to work for it since I was 13..... This could pose a challenge. Time to regroup and make a game plan.....

Old 06-26-2004, 11:08 PM   #39
Poseidon
Well I just went to the doctors for my yearly exam and head check and here's a snapshot of the brain activity inside my head

I'd say I'm the king of kink!

Old 06-26-2004, 11:11 PM   #40
bcfos
Oh no don't get me started on the picture posting here...... Gary help a brother out man!!!! You know as well as I do I start posting pictures here I will be on the one way ticket to being banned.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!