Yeah well this only LOOKS like a poll...... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What do you want with you on your deserted island? More than 1 OK.
The new 2005 federal income tax code and your tax law book 1 4.35%
Lucille 3 13.04%
A VERY long extension cord, a laptop, and the BOI 11 47.83%
Reptile collection items for an exploration of the island and a hope of a new species 10 43.48%
Hopefully either non venomous or having a slow day in the bite dep't 5 21.74%
A harem of VERY sexy babes 10 43.48%
Who have not seen a man in six months and want YOU 6 26.09%
The entire cast of the Houston Firefighter Calendar guys yep all 12 3 13.04%
A romance novel and a box of chocolates; maybe cheesecake too 2 8.70%
f'ing sand heh 3 13.04%
Champagne, foie gras, lobster souffle, and a little geisha 2 8.70%
A can of Pringles,Scotch whiskey in a Dixie cup and a ho 4 17.39%
Seamus Haley 2 8.70%
Chips, beer, and the Superbowl and your buddies 3 13.04%
other 8 34.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2005, 12:52 AM   #11
Seamus Haley
Danni has issues sharing with other people. I'm going to duct tape her to a chair and put her on a regime of protienless thin gruel, forced insomnia and sesame street until she learns the value of communal property and the joys of giving.

Old 01-06-2005, 01:15 AM   #12
TooManyBurmese
Oh I have issues sharing? I don't think I need to whip out the pictures.... do I?

Old 01-06-2005, 06:21 PM   #13
Boidaddic14
i deleted the message about lucille because now that i found out she's older then my mom i think she's a little out of my league :eatpointe

Old 01-06-2005, 08:44 PM   #14
Lucille
I appreciate that you did that Eric: I do not even kid around about minors, I am very protective of young people; and that is why I asked you to delete your post.

The baby ATB I purchased from you and your mom is doing well, and very happy in its Neodesha Arboreal cage with an automatic mister. It's got quite the little attitude, I work hard to make a perfect environment that it will be happy with, and it tries to bite me. I dunno if it's a fair trade, but it is a great snake!

Old 01-06-2005, 09:10 PM   #15
TooManyBurmese
Lucille, you are too darned nice hee hee.

Smack it around, teach it some manners

Hell if Melissa can teach her burms to come on command...

Sorry Seamus, I didn't mean any disrespect to your one true love

bahahhahahahhaha

Old 01-07-2005, 09:45 PM   #16
BallPyFan
What, am I the only one who will be watching the Super Bowl??? LOL Rabid Steelers fan here, y'all KNOW I am gonna be glued to the TV in the neighborhood bar for playoffs this season.

Old 01-08-2005, 04:20 AM   #17
Seamus Haley
Playoffs sure... Superbowl? Not a chance you Pennsylvania loving... uh... insert derogatory term here! It's the Pats' game and the Pats' win because Bellichick has decreed it. Plus Ben Roethlishberger is some sort of sasquatch and as soon as the DNA results are back the NFL will have no choice but to disqualify him from play (like that horse that kicked field goals).

Old 01-08-2005, 05:27 PM   #18
BallPyFan
You're not still sore about that little "end of the streak" thing, are you? I'm sure the Philadelphia folks hate us just as bad, so y'all are in good company. Big Ben a sasquatch? I love it! Even if that does happen LOL! that won't stop the Steel Curtain cuz it's COWHER who is the backbone of that team. Most folks are predicting a Pitts/Philly Super Bowl, that should be almost as interesting as the Great Missouri War (as the family calls the 87 World Series between StL & KC...I have family in both of those cities!).

Old 01-23-2005, 06:32 AM   #19
Lucille
Well the BOI is one of the leading choices and I agree. A little peace, quiet and Fauna make a very appealing way to spend some time; after all the superbowl will end; the babes (and you) will run out of steam sooner or later, but the BOI is ALWAYS useful and entertaining......

Old 01-23-2005, 11:51 AM   #20
bcfos
My own island nation..... Good idea. Lets see have a massive build up in military power first. Then invade the nearest country and take it over on my way to total world domination. That or just start a nudist colony with hot chicks only. It is a toss up between the two.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!