How much Sleep &/or Sex have your reptiles cost you? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: How much Sleep &/or Sex have you lost?
None, I get all the sleep I need and get my groove on all the time. 3 23.08%
I never get any sleep but I get my groove on all the time. 0 0%
Ive lost a lot of sleep watching my night creatures but still get my groove on. 1 7.69%
I get a little sleep and a little sex, but its never enough. 2 15.38%
I get a lot of sex but no sleep and thats just fine with me. 1 7.69%
I could get alot of sex if I could find someone who loved reptiles and didn'tget freaked by them. 2 15.38%
I could get alot of sleep if I could get someone to stop saying those crickets are on me all night. 1 7.69%
I don't really care about either as long as all the reptiles get their needs. 1 7.69%
Who needs sleep anyway? 1 7.69%
Who needs sex anyway? 2 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2005, 06:28 PM   #1
dragonflyreptiles
How much Sleep &/or Sex have your reptiles cost you?

Im really curious about this because it seems that for the last 2 years that Ive had reptiles for sale, I get no sleep for the dire need to watch the night creatures and there is the all day cage cleanings.

As for sex, by the time I do get to bed, the kids are about to get up, hubby is in the shower!

Old 01-21-2005, 10:49 PM   #2
BallPyFan
I get all the sleep I want, but trying to find a guy that's not phobic about reptiles, isn't scared of the overgrown rottie "puppy" and isn't freaked out by the strange housemate who lives upstairs (he takes more getting used to than the pets!) is proving damn difficult...

Old 01-23-2005, 12:58 AM   #3
bcfos
None. But then again when a woman come over to the house she is wanting to tour the bedroom instead of the snake room

Old 01-23-2005, 06:53 PM   #4
TooManyBurmese
I hear that, when a date is greeted at the dog with 4 dogs, one of them a huge Rotti mix, and there are a bunch of 6ft cages in the backround and thawing rabbits on the counter.....

Old 01-25-2005, 06:21 AM   #5
cthulhu77
LOL...I remember those days !! I actually fell for a girl who didn't really like snakes, but I bought her a little baby ball python, which she promptly named "princess" (eye roll here)...and suddenly she was ok with the majority of the animals...had to get rid of some, but, concession sometimes works wonders...I don't really miss being a collection-slave anyway...lots more time to go hiking ! And for nooky, too...
greg

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!