1.1 4-5ft Suris, 0.1 SALMONTINE, MORE F/S/T!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 09:38 PM   #1
Shai Gurl
Post 1.1 4-5ft Suris, 0.1 SALMONTINE, MORE F/S/T!!!

Howdy! Howdy! Howdy! Wellp, I'm still in the market to move a few things along and get into a few others... And I reckon I do have a few killer deals for those that can swing it or are interested!!! Firstly, when contacting me about anything PLEASE let me know what you are interested in and what you'd like to offer for them!

1.1 wc feeding 4-5ft Surinam boas (NICE looking animals, clean inside and out, eye-poppin perdy!)

0.1 '04 Salmontine, very nice looking snake, great feeder, great coloration accentuated by that famousset of Argentine 'beauty marks' (speckling)

I ALSO have:

CORNS! All are 04s and mostly unrelated to each other, GREAT EATERS!
0.1 OPAL
0.1 Lavender
0.1 motley snow
0.1 snow het motley
1.0 amel het motley snow (gigantor! this thing is 2x the size of the others!)

2.2.1 Frilled dragons (2.1 are adults, 0.1 sub adult, 0.0.1 juvie) - For the right deal I AM willing to throw in 2 260g reptariums (1 has a small hole in the bottom, and the other needs a few new elbow/joints), the soft trays I have, a 60g (I think its 60g) reptarium with it's soft tray, cork bark, fake ficus tree, and an assortment of plastic greenery... Again, this is for major big cool deals - See the "major big deal stuff" section for details, or write me!

Not too shabby? I'm looking for both REASONABLE cash or trade offers! I'm sorry, but I can NOT and will NOT go wholesale on these guys! And I'm sorry, but I'm not looking to trade for more corns (unless its in a very large lot/group with multiple morphs going on)

What am I looking for? Heres a quick list of my top priorities:
~MONEY
~Albino boas, Kahl strain (looking mainly for a male, 04s just fine)
~Striped boas - I'm not talking just a few interconnected tail spots, I'm talking STRIPES.
~Albino argentine BCI cross
~Ball pythons, het somethings, no normal males
~Racks (adult ball python to medium/large sized boa racks, working with heat already installed)
~Sphynx kittens, intact with full breeder rights (NO burnt out breeders)
~ ? Or ? Have an offer you think I may like? Let me know! Oh... And please see the "No-No trade list" below first.

No-no trades, I'm sorry but I just can't take the following:
~Large monitors
~Retics, Burms, Rocks
~normal male BPs
~your ex boyfriend (TOO MESSY)
~Skinks
~injured/sick animals (yes, I've been offered these before... IF you want them rehabilitated I am willing to foot the vet bills on my end if you pay shipping; your just not getting a trade for my animals for it, sorry).

Major big deal stuff here: For the right trade(s) I am more then willing to drive out to your place and drop off/pick up the trade goods, and I don't mind if its 1600 miles off so long as the trade deal is good! And this would be the only way to get all the portions of the frilled dragon package delivered (based on bulk, but if you want to work it out in shipping then we can see). NOW... What would get this door-to-door delivery done?

~1.1 (or more) Albino boas, kahl strain and as unrelated as could be.
~1.1 to 1.2 intact sphynx kittens with full breeder rights (the females can be sisters, but the male MUST be unrelated)
~a Snow boa (yeah, I can wish can't I?)
~A well striped albino boa (kahl)
~BP morphs
~Fully striped boa morph (salmon, albino, stripe het albino)
~Something I can not live without

~Don't have what I want on hand but want this sort of a deal? I can point out a number of adds/animals/things I would like and we can work things from there. (EG: I point out adds with albino boas I'd like, you buy them and send them to me and I drive or ship out the animals we'd agreed upon to you).

Thanks for your time, if you have ANY questions, comments, good jokes, please drop a line!
-Sara Eyre, CVT

ladywolf17@aol.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread