Good Guy Supreme Gecko (Wally Kern) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2010, 10:52 PM   #11
shinezilla
Well, I for one think Wally is a good egg since he has helped me with my Cresteds a numerous occasions even though they didn't come from him.

Good job, Wally... Go on wit yo baaaad self

Old 11-14-2010, 08:20 AM   #12
GeckoGuy01
lol its not fake and im pretty sure ive posted on this site before lol maybe not in a while but yeah

Old 11-14-2010, 08:21 AM   #13
GeckoGuy01
besides i was just doing him a favor i dont use my account that much but i saw this forum and thought i ought to mention him )

Old 11-21-2010, 09:04 AM   #14
Chicubswally
I want to thank Alex for his honest and thoughtful post. We try to provide quality and healthy animals, but more importantly we focus on education to help keepers maintain their geckos as best as they can.

As important, thank you to everyone else for stepping in. Your comments are most appreciated! A question of character (like above) is frustrating as it is so easy to add a negative comment online. The only way to battle this is by standing up for our friends.

So again, thank you- each one of my friends
Wally

Old 11-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #15
KelliH
Wally and I have done a few transactions over the years. He is always a pleasure to deal with as a customer, and the animals I have received from him have always been perfect. He is also a "supreme"ly nice guy!

Old 11-25-2010, 09:02 AM   #16
sciteacher
While I've never bought animals from Wally, I've known him for several years and have vended many of the same shows as him. Wally is really one of the "good guys" in the industry, and his attention to customer service is obvious.

It doesn't surprise me at all that the OP had so many good things to say. They all match with what I've observed as well.

Gary Hamann
Ridge and Valley Reptiles

Old 11-27-2010, 12:11 PM   #17
meisen
I met Wally last spring at one of the shows....his booth is nearly always mobbed but if you can fight up to the front talk to him, he's really just a great guy to chat with. Very personable and not at all arrogant about what he knows/doesn't know (even though he's got great animals). I don't think he'd bother to shill, for him its clearly easier just to have great customer service, great animals and a friendly personality.

My SHTCT female I got from him is fantastic and healthy and should produce really well for me next year. While I was buying her and talking poor Wally's head off I watched how he and his son intereacted with some new hobbyists who stopped by. It was just fantastic how they treated them. They were both patient and generous with their experiences without being mean or pushy, explaining lots of detail without overwhelming or even expecting a sale at the end of the interaction. We need more like Wally and Supreme Gecko out there, his business model. integrity and manner is good for the hobby IMO and if every beginner could have a similar buying experience to this I can see many lifelong hobbyists getting made.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:36 PM   #18
Salzy
Wally is definitely a good cat, and I support him as well. We've purchased a couple of geckos from him in the past and regularly buy CGD from him. He shows a lot of class and respect towards everyone. It's great vending side-by-side with him at local shows.

Keep up the good work Wally!

Old 03-11-2011, 10:08 PM   #19
Buck Fitch
I recently received my first gargoyle from Wally and have nothing but good things to say about our transaction. Great gecko at a great price. Friendly folks that answer all your questions and stay true to their word. Thanks again.

~Joe Derrick

Old 03-11-2011, 11:01 PM   #20
dinodaddy
One of the nicest and most sincere guys I've met in all my years of keeping and breeding geckos. Very strong ethics and as passionate as they come.

Brian Grussing

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!