Bad Guy Crestieman - Robert Shays Reptiles - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #111
Katie.Shinkle
He's online now, viewing an ad for bearded dragons. Robert, are you going to continue to ignore me?

Old 06-05-2011, 09:56 PM   #112
Katie.Shinkle
Robert, I know you are viewing this thread right now. I need a response from you.

Old 06-06-2011, 02:40 AM   #113
Katie.Shinkle
I guess I'm not going to receive a response, and this is yet another false promise of a refund from someone on a BOI thread.

You know what? It's sad. Robert, you have your entire reptile career (if you so choose to go that route) ahead of you, and you choose to blemish your name over a measly $40. Why? Seriously, I'm curious. How could $40 be worth it? That's chump change compared to other Bad Guy Threads here. I truly don't get it.

It wouldn't even have gotten this far if you would have just responded to me in the first place, yet you chose to ignore an unhappy customer. Then you take it up a notch and continue to INSULT your unhappy customer on the BOI thread about you. You finally come to your senses and agree to a partial refund...then again refuse to acknowledge my messages.

Well, hope that $40 was worth it, because I doubt you'll be in business for too much longer considering how you treated me, a customer, on a public forum where your potential customers could easily see it. I hope they do, and they think twice about doing business with you.

Old 06-06-2011, 03:09 AM   #114
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie.Shinkle View Post
I guess I'm not going to receive a response, and this is yet another false promise of a refund from someone on a BOI thread.

You know what? It's sad. Robert, you have your entire reptile career (if you so choose to go that route) ahead of you, and you choose to blemish your name over a measly $40. Why? Seriously, I'm curious. How could $40 be worth it? That's chump change compared to other Bad Guy Threads here. I truly don't get it.

It wouldn't even have gotten this far if you would have just responded to me in the first place, yet you chose to ignore an unhappy customer. Then you take it up a notch and continue to INSULT your unhappy customer on the BOI thread about you. You finally come to your senses and agree to a partial refund...then again refuse to acknowledge my messages.

Well, hope that $40 was worth it, because I doubt you'll be in business for too much longer considering how you treated me, a customer, on a public forum where your potential customers could easily see it. I hope they do, and they think twice about doing business with you.

WOW!!!

Way to go, dude!!

Just flush that reputation right down the toilet!!

Old 06-06-2011, 03:12 AM   #115
Katie.Shinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
WOW!!!

Way to go, dude!!

Just flush that reputation right down the toilet!!
Yup, pretty much. I don't get it...$40?

After I sat here, was ignored and then insulted...Still trying to keep my cool right now

Old 06-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #116
stitchreptiles
Hi! I am new to the reptile world but I did want to add something. I was looking at a page on FB about some beardeds for my husband at the end of May and he was on there too. He ordered two beardeds at $20 each + shipping which the seller posted would cost him just over $50. I guess he forgot that he owed you money. (sarcasm!)

Old 06-06-2011, 03:53 PM   #117
Haydenphoto
Quote:
Originally Posted by crestyman2 View Post
i am tired of this lady harassing me give her an infraction for her harassment!!!!!!! honestly she messaged me on facebook so much i had to block her that is why she thinks i deleted mine for real stop katie im done with you!!
Then do the right thing and be done with it........

Old 06-06-2011, 03:56 PM   #118
Haydenphoto
Well after reading this whole thread he will be deleted from my FB.....

Old 06-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #119
Katie.Shinkle
He's back to viewing this thread, and still refuses to acknowledge me. Robert, are you going to respond? Or would you rather ruin your reputation over $40?

Old 06-06-2011, 04:45 PM   #120
Katie.Shinkle
Hey Robert, I see you're still viewing:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested geckos