Wanted: People in the Los Angeles area interested in Hog Island or Leopard Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-12-2020, 08:02 PM   #1
MG80005
Wanted: People in the Los Angeles area interested in Hog Island or Leopard Boas

I recently stumbled across Darren Hamill's website (www.darrenhamillreptiles.com/). He is a reputable boa breeder based in Canada and he ships to the United states legally.

He's currently selling some pure Hog Island babies, but requires a minimum order of $500 CAD to ship to the United States. Since I only want one snake, I'm looking for someone within a few hours' driving distance to split an order with me, so we can order to one of our residences and then meet to exchange the boas. Hog island babies would come out to $370 USD shipped for each, and possibly less if we order more than two total. Here's the catch: the permitting process to cross the US border takes 1-3 months, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm willing to wait for high quality boas.

DM me if you're interested and please make sure to read his website! He has requirements for selling to make sure his boas go to good homes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!