some new stuff.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-05-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
chasebaker5
some new stuff..

TH kalh female

motley female

TH sharp F 1

TH sahrp F 2

TH sharp F 3

TH sharp F 4

TH sharp M

TH t pos moonglow M

TH t pos moonglow F

TH t pos moonglow pair

hypo het blood M

Old 09-05-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
chasebaker5

blood F

VPI t pos M

hypo arab F

Old 09-05-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
chasebaker5

Old 09-06-2011, 02:16 PM   #4
Snakesitter
Wow, some gorgeous stuff, Chase! I especially like the VPI T+ animal. LOL on the moonglow making a fast (slow?) break for the fridge. ;-)

Old 09-16-2011, 11:43 AM   #5
jendee
O chase its been two years now since ive been asking if i can come see ur awesome collection and expensive caging..after all you live so close too me. Did you graduate high school yet? Your still living with ur parents whats urmom think about all those snake? Ur daddy must have won the lotto bci remeber when you had to beg for anther snake when you wanted my het albino girl..and barely could come up with 100 bucks. I also rember the few pics of low grade snakes on ur fb page non of the ones you bragged about..that jungle with that hypo the ugly one found out it was someobes elses he has fun to talk too i say you should post a collection video of ur snake room wed love to see it!! Post it on kingsnake.com and reptileinsider.com so the big guys your always talking to can see it. Oh please included pics of your trip to guyana how excitibg that must for someone so young to do! Heard your claiming to have bought some het pds. Would love for jeremy to tell us all about your projects together?? Who produced all these adult snakes you purchased would like to here about how you aquired each one. Which is the forum custom when you get a new snake there has been a ton of talk you know. I think were all tired of the bullshit please explain and prove out...ur moonglow (kahl) sounds like good ur age beginner stuff..the poor mans way of getting alot of different morphs..but the other stuff?? The ars caging i dont know..prove it

Old 09-16-2011, 11:46 AM   #6
chasebaker5
moving to detoncloser to you here in a few weeks. you are more than welcome to come see everything. text me. you should have my number , oh and if you don't believe me contact bryant tannery, jeremy stone, and jimmy horton!

Old 09-16-2011, 11:47 AM   #7
chasebaker5
also! I don't have to explain where I got them and how I got them to anyone. I don't care if you do or don't believe me.

Old 09-16-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
chasebaker5
ops and back when I couldn't come up with the 100 bucks was also back when I was what 15? I believe wasn't working or anything

Old 09-16-2011, 11:57 AM   #9
jendee
Shes a 2008 was over a yr when ya got her..so that makes you 17 possibly 18..and i would love to visit ur amazing collection as ive been asking for awhile but you answer with you have secret stuff...mr undercover and i dont need to ask jeremy anything if you truely bought het pds youve made the man rich his best costomer im sure he will jump to your defense

Old 09-16-2011, 11:59 AM   #10
chasebaker5
text me If u even can afford a phone you should have my cell and we
can schedule a visit

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!