Why people here low ball offers? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 07-07-2017, 08:46 AM   #1
jaysteino
Why people here low ball offers?

Every add I have placed people low ball me. It's insulting. I work hard at giving quality animals but soooo many of you low ball anything. It's tiresome. Almost to the point of not offering on this sight. I thought people here would understand the value of these animals. Do you think it's ok to low ball pricing on here? I don't mean negotiating ex. Selling an animal for $200 and get an offer of $75 shipped. Are you kidding me. How insulting. I get market value and an animal is only worth what someone is willing to pay but low balling here is ridiculous

Old 07-07-2017, 09:22 AM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
I don't think it is necessarily designated to this site, have you ever listed on any other site?

Old 07-07-2017, 09:30 AM   #3
jaysteino
I have used other sites with the same low balling. I expect it from non hero sites but not so much here. Boy was that assumption wrong.

Old 07-07-2017, 09:31 AM   #4
jaysteino
Meant non herp sites

Old 07-07-2017, 09:35 AM   #5
jaysteino
I had one user here offer me $150 shipped for an animal and then when I responded he stated I can only offer you $75 because I took too long to respond (48 hours). That is less than a hatchling and this is a 2 year old adult. So I am expected to sell an animal for less than I bought it for? Get the f@#k out of here. Insulting

Old 07-07-2017, 09:39 AM   #6
Beyond GenetiX
Unfortunately, no matter what you are selling, there will always be someone out to make a quick buck. Sometimes they get lucky and make a score. I don't think that it is right to say low balling here is any worse than anywhere else. I will be honest with you, I think "low ballers" target those who have low post counts, non paid subscriptions and low user ratings. I try to make it a point to rate everyone I deal with, whether it's a sell, trade or purchase.

I assume you are talking about the Tegu.?

Old 07-07-2017, 09:42 AM   #7
jaysteino
Both the tegu and aft. I get your point but it's tiresome. I

Old 07-07-2017, 09:47 AM   #8
Beyond GenetiX
I looked at both ads and I have some suggestions, which we can discuss through Pm if you prefer.

Old 07-07-2017, 09:50 AM   #9
jaysteino
Please do

Old 07-07-2017, 10:33 AM   #10
SPJ
Try advertising on FB. Tons of lowballing cheap MF's on there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!